Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Owners Club T-shirts

volhoo

Why not? Heritage doesn't sue everybody like Gibson does!! Dave had stickers made so I don't see the difference. Its good publicity for them.

The polite, proper, and legal thing to do would also be to ask John's permission to use the Heritage Owners Club name/etc. The Heritage Owners Club is not Heritage Guitars Inc, and while there is often a tendency to forget that subtlety among friends, we should never forget that John has and continues to make a considerable investment in this playground here, free of charge. Just saying this out of respect and because it is the right thing to do.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The polite, proper, and legal thing to do would also be to ask John's permission to use the Heritage Owners Club name/etc. The Heritage Owners Club is not Heritage Guitars Inc, and while there is often a tendency to forget that subtlety among friends, we should never forget that John has and continues to make a considerable investment in this playground here, free of charge. Just saying this out of respect and because it is the right thing to do.

11136479525_3d7c9259af_b.jpg

-

Do you think we can get John to weigh in on what he thinks of the idea of getting some shirts like theses made?

Guest HRB853370

What do you think about this one?

Yes, I know it's not exactly like the Logo at the top of this page, and it says "The Heritage".

10917124184_a33b723acb_b.jpg

-

Who is the sexy dude modeling it?

Guest HRB853370

Well, I had just purchashed a custom guitar (many thousands of dollars) for which Heritage did not offer a case. I had to buy a case with another makers logo and I wanted to cover it with a Heritage logo. I did ask Heritages' permission and Marv was more than happy to give me permisson to make a Heritage logo sticker for my new guitar and for any members who wanted them.

So, in sumation, buy a guitar make a t-shirt. :)

Not related to this thread, but that is sad that you purchased a guitar for many thousands of dollars (congratulations by the way) and they don't even provide a case (or case $$ credit) to you. At least 4 of us on this forum purchased brand new Firebirds at considerably less money and a very deluxe hardshell case was provided to all of us. Just sayin.

The guy in the picture - just something I found online.

I am a Designer / Creative Director by trade - currently working for 20th Century Fox / Gracie Films and collaborating with Universal Studios on the Simpsons Theme Park expansion at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I am also a huge Heritage Guitars fan and owner (H535 and very soon an H-150) and would love to have some of these made up, but don't have much time or patience with chasing down approvals and organizing orders, production, payments and shipping for something like this. It's a big job.

I do have a vendor locally here in SoCal that is very good and cheap - minimum order of 20 shirts would work out to something like 10 bucks each - not including mailing/shipping - however this design would be dead simple for any half way decent screen printer to nail - one color White on a Black T.

I would be honored to provide this version of the club logo if someone wants to pull it all together.

Cheers...

- Vince / volhoo

I am a Designer / Creative Director by trade - currently working for 20th Century Fox / Gracie Films and collaborating with Universal Studios on the Simpsons Theme Park expansion at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I am also a huge Heritage Guitars fan and owner (H535 and very soon an H-150) and would love to have some of these made up, but don't have much time or patience with chasing down approvals and organizing orders, production, payments and shipping for something like this. It's a big job.

I do have a vendor locally here in SoCal that is very good and cheap - minimum order of 20 shirts would work out to something like 10 bucks each - not including mailing/shipping - however this design would be dead simple for any half way decent screen printer to nail - one color White on a Black T.

I would be honored to provide this version of the club logo if someone wants to pull it all together.

Cheers...

- Vince / volhoo

I have a couple of little projects I think I could use your help with. I'll send you a PM with details in the near future.

• 1 month later...
Guest HRB853370

Cheers...

- Vince / volhoo

I don't believe the name The Heritage Owners Club or that graphic has a trademark so go for it. But find out first.

I'd buy a shirt and hat (except I don't want one of those "big ole rappin" hats with the big bill)...tell me where to pay...

I agree with Redshark. Please... Please offer other colors other than just black background. Here in the tropics, black is just to hot to wear in the sun. Offer a white background and also some other colors like a pale orange, or pale burgundy or a dusty red.... Thanks

Time for a discussion. First I want a shirt and a mug and a hat etc as much as the next Heritage lover. But we are the HOC not Heritage Guitars Inc. I keep seeing the address of Heritage Guitars Inc. in our designs and that is not us. If we want new tchotchkis with our logo do we have an approved logo? Who would approve a logo design? With that being said lets discuss this and move forward. Im going to post some logo designs but they are PDFs and I'm not sure PDFs will work on this forum. If PDFs don't display I will remake them as .jpgs.

Heritage_Logo_v02.pdf

Heritage_Logo_v03.pdf

Heritage_Logo_v04.pdf

Heritage_Logo_v05.pdf

Archived