Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Owners Club T-shirts

volhoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great to see you are back, SPG! I'll send you the written exam you must pass, regarding the last 6 months or so of posts regarding preamp tube preferences, Headstocks, Will's Pajamas/drinking/almost got in a fight stories, tubes VS digital modelling (oh, wait, that horse is still dead and being beaten in the amp section, haha), nostril circumference and underwear size of all the Blues greats, and DetroitBlues quest for the perfect big neck on a Heritage.

In other words, we missed you, buddy, but we've pretty much been talking about the same stuff we were before you left! Welcome back.

Great to see you are back, SPG! I'll send you the written exam you must pass, regarding the last 6 months or so of posts regarding preamp tube preferences, Headstocks, Will's Pajamas/drinking/almost got in a fight stories, tubes VS digital modelling (oh, wait, that horse is still dead and being beaten in the amp section, haha), nostril circumference and underwear size of all the Blues greats, and DetroitBlues quest for the perfect big neck on a Heritage.

In other words, we missed you, buddy, but we've pretty much been talking about the same stuff we were before you left! Welcome back.

Thanks for that wonderful mental image of Will in his pj's.

Might leave me scarred, (or is that scared ), for life :icon_shaking2:

Guest HRB853370

Thanks for that wonderful mental image of Will in his pj's.

Might leave me scarred, (or is that scared ), for life :icon_shaking2:

Happy to help! :laughing7: So far he has spared us any shots of his nude beach excursions...... :help:

willpajamas_zps08f0b6ab.jpg

17-american-flag-speedo-0710-lg-8636817_

Haruuumph!

• 1 month later...

Archived