• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

Some color...

11990027406_a02686ff31_b.jpg

-

11989508753_46806116c0_b.jpg

-

Is the "model" endorsed or paid by Heritage? And shouldn't the official address be Steve and Yvonnes farm address? I mean, that is where the HOC convenes. Well, after the plant tour.

Is the "model" endorsed or paid by Heritage? And shouldn't the official address be Steve and Yvonnes farm address? I mean, that is where the HOC convenes. Well, after the plant tour.

I really like the design and color options going on here, kudos to whomever is responsible! The model kind of looks like the bad boy version of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Slammer,

It's recently occurred to me that a large portion of your responses are in the form of a question, I think it would be cool if you switched your handle to

"The Rhetorical Slammer"….just a thought, I'd also be happy minding my own business. :violent1:

Who will take responsibility for asking for permission/blessing of the project? I'll help in taking orders/getting quotes on cost and distribution etc. I also think we should donate to the forum above the cost of the shirts we buy to help defray the cost of keeping up the site.

I'm currently working with volhoo and Fildogg to get these shirts rolling. Both of these guys have offered to help with the design and printing of these shitrs.....we are working final designs and I will approve it with Heritage

thanks guys!!!

I'm currently working with volhoo and Fildogg to get these shirts rolling. Both of these guys have offered to help with the design and printing of these shitrs.....we are working final designs and I will approve it with Heritage

thanks guys!!!

John's permission must still be given.

I was wondering why we keep including "The" in the logos. We have never been: "The Heritage Owners Club". We have always been "Heritage Owners Club" haven't we?

Also why would we list the address of Heritage Guitars Inc. when we should be using our website address. Isn't this for Heritage Owners Club and not Heritage Guitars Inc.?.

As I asked in a previous post there should be more of a discussion about this.

Also why would we list the address of Heritage Guitars Inc. when we should be using our website address. Isn't this for Heritage Owners Club and not Heritage Guitars Inc.?.

I agree in the strongest possible terms. This web site URL should appear on the above mentioned t-shirts instead of the Parson Street factory address information.

As for the word "The", it makes sense to me (as pictured above) if it appears on the shirt the same as it does on the headstock logos.

My favorite design and color is the T-shirt in post #53 (blue shirt with yellow letters). I'll buy one whether it says parsons street or not. But it is a historic address so it is almost like part of the brand.

and I vote to leave the word "The" in front of "Heritage". We are the owners club. We own The Heritage guitars which are made at Parsons street.

Guest HRB853370

I was wondering why we keep including "The" in the logos. We have never been: "The Heritage Owners Club". We have always been "Heritage Owners Club" haven't we?

Agree with Pressure. And I don't want a Heritage shirt that has the tatooed up dude on the front either!

If my vote were to count, I'd say... "Yea" to leaving "The" in front of "Heritage". "Nay" to having a shirt with a tattooed dude wearing a P.S.P. shirt. Not only is it weird, it's a bit redundant having a shirt of a guy wearing a shirt. I also say "Yea" to the shirt design in post #53 in different colors, as I do not like blue. And lastly, "Yea" to the Web address in lieu of the factory address.

wm-front_zps707fb1e0.jpg

If my vote were to count, I'd say... "Yea" to leaving "The" in front of "Heritage". "Nay" to having a shirt with a tattooed dude wearing a P.S.P. shirt. Not only is it weird, it's a bit redundant having a shirt of a guy wearing a shirt. I also say "Yea" to the shirt design in post #53 in different colors, as I do not like blue. And lastly, "Yea" to the Web address in lieu of the factory address.

Don't taze me bro!!! I was only joking around :icon_joker:

hahah - yeah, the photo of the tatted guy is just to pre-visualize the t-shirt on someone - I "borrowed" that image from the internet and have no rights to reproduce it in any case.

Brent is cooking up something with the artwork and will no doubt be showing us what he has in mind at some point.

:)

-

Agree with Pressure. And I don't want a Heritage shirt that has the tatooed up dude on the front either!

You mean me? Or that other tattooed dude? :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Archived