Heritage Owners Club

'Strine 535

hankerin

Hi,

first post, new user, no savaging now, I'm a pacificist. As in I live on a big island in the Pacific where things don't get sold until they've been picked over by the rest of the world. Anyone know where to find a good Heritage dealer in Australia? Been haunting ebay but they just don't come up very often over here, and the import duty is killer. Hunting a 535 for my first 'real' plank.

cheers

Matt

Hi,

first post, new user, no savaging now, I'm a pacificist. As in I live on a big island in the Pacific where things don't get sold until they've been picked over by the rest of the world. Anyone know where to find a good Heritage dealer in Australia? Been haunting ebay but they just don't come up very often over here, and the import duty is killer. Hunting a 535 for my first 'real' plank.

cheers

Matt

PM JeffB - he's in your neck of the woods.

and welcome to the cult!

Hi,

cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Im in Perth. I guess you are on the East Coast.

There are no Heritage distributors in Au. There was.

Your best hope is to post in the wanted to buy section here or any Au guitar forums for a S/H 535. There are a few over here.

I let quite a few 535's slip through my fingers over here. If I had known that that was going to be my only opportunity to buy 535's that I could play before I bought I would have grabbed one of them. I know which one it would have been as well.

The worst part is that had you been looking a year ago you couldve got a new one cheaper over here than what they pay in the US.

Just thought I would add that to depress you further :)

Theres some really nice ones floating around Au. Spam facebook gear pages and other guitar forums and one might turn up.

Good luck.

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately Lesters guitar sold a while back :)

No distributors? I'll lurk some more forums and FB lists, thanks for the advice. Meanwhile any Oz users with a 535 for sale, PM me, my object-coveting-appreciation-centres have a hole in them semi-hollow sized.

cheers

Matt

Archived