Heritage Owners Club

Vintage Sound Amps

Vanschoyck

I've played the Princeton Reverb version, it was great!!! It had a mid control on the back, and a 12" speaker!

The one I played was the 6v6 version, they also have one with 6l6's for more power. They really sound like a

good vintage amp, and they are built to a very high standard. No circuit boards to be found!

It would be nice if the guy in that video stopped muting so much with his right hand, and plugged straight in.

There's a lot of pedals on his board! I have a huge issue with amp demos because of the equalizing effect

of a pedal board. But be sure those are great amps with the typical great Fender clean sound.

I've played the Princeton Reverb version, it was great!!! It had a mid control on the back, and a 12" speaker!

The one I played was the 6v6 version, they also have one with 6l6's for more power. They really sound like a

good vintage amp, and they are built to a very high standard. No circuit boards to be found!

It would be nice if the guy in that video stopped muting so much with his right hand, and plugged straight in.

There's a lot of pedals on his board! I have a huge issue with amp demos because of the equalizing effect

of a pedal board. But be sure those are great amps with the typical great Fender clean sound.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I know you know tone.

of a pedal board.

My theory is that they're not amp (or guitar) demos. Seventy-fiver percent are, for better or for (usually) worse, "my chops" demos.... It was, however, a really good sounding amp!

I have a Vintage Sound 22 watt amp. Channel One is just volume and tone Voiced more tweedish. Channel Two is black-faced Fender with treble, mid, and bass. Reverb and tremelo work on both channels.. Currently running WGS 10" Veteran 30's which I really like.. At the moment, I pulled the V1 tube and run an RCA 12AX7 in V2. Sounds really good..

I have a Vintage Sound 22 watt amp. Channel One is just volume and tone Voiced more tweedish. Channel Two is black-faced Fender with treble, mid, and bass. Reverb and tremelo work on both channels.. Currently running WGS 10" Veteran 30's which I really like.. At the moment, I pulled the V1 tube and run an RCA 12AX7 in V2. Sounds really good..

Which model is that?

Archived