Heritage Owners Club

NAD

heritagefan7

I'm a little late posting this--but after the snow and ice delayed it--and it sat in a UPS truck for four day---it finally arrived...Hughes and Kettner Switchblade 150. I'm still learning it--lots of punch---quick to break up on clean setting but has a good clear clean when dialed in---will go from clean to face melt and has a good crunch in between.

All tube w/ tech that allows it to have separate built in digital effects---It came w/ a footswitch that has 128 banks. I wanted a head, but the price was right on the combo (used). Going to CL my Vox vt50. I like this H&K---strong, versatile, and affordable---all on my checklist!

Thx again for the advice from everyone---it really helped me get what I think is going to be the right equipment! HOC (Helping Out Continuously!)

Guest HRB853370

Maybe, but without pics it's hard to know if it exists or not :icon_pirat:

True, it probably never even happened!! Although I did see it in person last Friday...............

So far so good....but I still have a few days left to return it if I need to....still getting to know it at this point---It can get loud for sure. very strong and came w/ a footswitch that will save 128 presets! That's a nice bonus.

Archived