Heritage Owners Club

price check

brentrocks

beauty! ahve no idea. buy it.

That is a beautiful guitar........just buy it.

as for the wife.......it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.  After that........just throw a couple extra pillows on the sofa.....the month will go by quickly.   Look at the bright side of the sofa time......you could play your new git-fiddle all night and not be bothered.

LOL

Jim C

That is a beautiful guitar........just buy it.

as for the wife.......it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.  After that........just throw a couple extra pillows on the sofa.....the month will go by quickly.   Look at the bright side of the sofa time......you could play your new git-fiddle all night and not be bothered.

LOL

Jim C

well jim, i have put my wife through a lot the past year......

i have a feeling her forgiveness is just about done. ;D

it seems like a great deal, but i also have a feeling that given my musical history, that Heritage would not stimulate me.

it seems like a great deal, but i also have a feeling that given my musical history, that Heritage would not stimulate me.

You mean this  musical history ?

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010025.jpg[/img]

I don't recall any of the jazz greats striking a pose quite  like that one Brent ....

;D ;D ;D

You mean this  musical history ?

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010025.jpg[/img]

I don't recall any of the jazz greats striking a pose quite  like that one Brent ....

;D ;D ;D

Larry Carlton, Lee Ritenour, Al Dimeola, John McLaughlin, John Scofield, and many more.  And the sax guys, they really get into it!!

Larry Carlton, Lee Ritenour, Al Dimeola, John McLaughlin, John Scofield, and many more.  And the sax guys, they really get into it!!

I'm trying to paint a mental picture of Joe Pass or Wes Montgomery in a pair of shorts ...

.... but it just ain't workin' for me  ;D

i'm not gonna get the 575....but i did get some good news today.  it seems that my dissability claim may come through....that would be a huge financial relief if it does!

Congrats on that good news, Brent!  Try to resist "The Temptation"!  You have a young family to take care of!

Congrats on that good news, Brent!  Try to resist "The Temptation"!  You have a young family to take care of!

how right you are....if this claim comes through, it will just get me back to square 1, i certainly wont have a surplus :)

Archived