Heritage Owners Club

TC Electronics Ditto looper

I have a fondness for looping devices - great fun for practising, tricky to use in a band context. The Ditto is good because it is straightforward to use - I also have a Boss RC-20 XL Loop Station (and an old Lexicon Jam Man) which has more facilities, but I tend to use the Ditto more as it is less complex. Try using a delay pedal in front of the looper for some wild effects, particularly if it has reverse delay (like the TC Electronics Flashback).

been using a Boss RC-2 for about 8 years. Just bought Beagle's Ditto a couple weeks ago, and for down and dirty practicing, it's great. For performance I thing the Boss would still bethe way to go, but this Ditto is so simple, I think it'll see more use.

Thanks for that, Brent! The fidelity of the little Ditto is impressive. Lots of really gorgeous tones in your demo.

Thank you sir! That skolnick 150 is a tone monster!!! Hard to beat with Throbak pups!!!

This Ditto looper is a great tool. I feel I have already got my $$$ worth out of it in the short time I have used it.

Playing alone can get very monotonous. I'm not a great player to begin with. But with a tool like this, it gives my the option to practice and make it count more. Turning 1 guitar into 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brent,

Nice jams! Question- I was messing with my ditto looper and videoed ( on iPad) but I couldn't upland the video ,it Said the. Is file too big even though it was only About a minute . Ant tricks to getting it uploaded ?

Thanks,

Alan

I still love the ditto1 ... So cool how tiny it is and sound so great with five minutes.i want to check out the version 2 Also...I was hoping it would be as user friendly

I have the v2. Really like the second foot switch. Don't care for the other features. Still as user friendly. I would be just as happy with v1 if it had a dedicated stop button vs. the double tap.

I have the v2. Really like the second foot switch. Don't care for the other features. Still as user friendly. I would be just as happy with v1 if it had a dedicated stop button vs. the double tap.

I hear ya-

Gotta tap dance a little bit when using it live..the double click to shut loop off kills me! Still love it though .

I'm gonna try to upload a short jam I just did ...see if I can get it up here..I'll start new thread so I don't high jack Brent's anymore :-)

Archived