Heritage Owners Club

H150 or H157 w/ Johnny Winter signature

Rod

A year or so ago when I first became aware of Heritage guitars (before I ever bought one) I saw one on the Guitar Center sight. As I recall, it was a 157 with a D-VIP, quilt top, with "Johnny Winter" in silver Sharpie. I think it was a Sunday night when I saw it. I went through the buying process only to be informed the following day that someone had beat me to it. Something like $699!

Just wondering if anybody on here ended up with that one. Hopefully whoever got it will come on here and tell me it was trashed. Then I can quit kicking myself over it!

• 4 weeks later...

I almost brought my 357 to a local store to have him sign it, but he was ONLY signing records, no paraphenalia

I can understand that, with everyone flipping stuff with ppl's signatures etc

"@@@LOOK!!!!....I have a korean strat signed by Eric Clapton!!!! only $1500!!!!! "

I almost brought my 357 to a local store to have him sign it, but he was ONLY signing records, no paraphenalia

"@@@LOOK!!!!....I have a korean strat signed by Eric Clapton!!!! only $1500!!!!! "

That sucks. I brought a brand new Les Paul to a Ted Nugent concert once so that I could try to get it autographed. At the time, the thought never occurred to me that celebrities might get overwhealmed by people just trying to make a buck. I just wanted the autograph for me, but never got it. Just as well because I wound up trading in that Gibby toward a Heritage guitar.

I've seen so many people on CL selling autographed guitars for crazy amounts. Usually they are typically on bottom feeder guitars.

[quot e name=mtpatty' timestamp='1405739769' post='383211]i never wanted a guitar with an autograph on it- it looks like sh*t and usually it's on crap guitars...

I would like to have my SG signed by Derek Trucks. But not to sell it, he is one of my heroes.

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't the autograph that interested me. It would have been a good one for my first Heritage. I always wondered if it was as good of a deal as it looked like. I hoped someone on here ended up with it. Another one that got away!

Archived