Heritage Owners Club

Thanks to davesultra

MartyGrass

The last 3 weeks have been hectic for me. My wife injured her neck and is in traction, leaving me running the house and kids. My wife is up walking around today but will need a few more weeks of pampering.

Anyway, Dave picked up a H170 this week at my office. He had paid for it a few days earlier. Prior to that he sent me a bridge to help me out with a problem I had with another guitar. I told him to deduct whatever he felt was fair for the bridge from what he paid me for the guitar.

It didn't dawn on me until now that my wife is getting well and I've had some decent sleep that he didn't charge me a cent for the bridge! What a generous thing to do.

Thanks, Dave. Enjoy the H170. Please think of Floyd, who did the finish, Marv, who did the neck, and Ren, who put on the hardware, over the next few decades of use. I hope that the guitar brings you a smile from time to time.

Mark, glad your wife is on the mend.

Dave sounds like a good guy.

And that 170 if I remember it is pretty cool. Did Floyd (RIP) do most of the finishes until he passed? His work is beautiful, I know he is famous for his Goldtops.

The last 3 weeks have been hectic for me. My wife injured her neck and is in traction, leaving me running the house and kids. My wife is up walking around today but will need a few more weeks of pampering.

Anyway, Dave picked up a H170 this week at my office. He had paid for it a few days earlier. Prior to that he sent me a bridge to help me out with a problem I had with another guitar. I told him to deduct whatever he felt was fair for the bridge from what he paid me for the guitar.

It didn't dawn on me until now that my wife is getting well and I've had some decent sleep that he didn't charge me a cent for the bridge! What a generous thing to do.

Thanks, Dave. Enjoy the H170. Please think of Floyd, who did the finish, Marv, who did the neck, and Ren, who put on the hardware, over the next few decades of use. I hope that the guitar brings you a smile from time to time.

Thank you Dr. Mark! I really appreciate you holding onto the H170 for me! Also, happy to help out with the bridge, and glad it worked for you. Even better to hear that the Mrs. is starting to get a little better. Now, no more of that Paul Bunyan stuff! ;)

Archived