Heritage Owners Club

NGD: 2014 H-535 Translucent Wine

HANGAR18

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black reflector knobs maybe?

I also think the traditional pickguard looks better than the pointy one. Whatever you do with the knobs though you've got yourself a nice axe there :)

Ah Jeez. I thought I was done GASing but after seeing this it doesn't take a fortune teller to predict a wine colored 535 in my future. Now let me see, just where did I put the phone number to Wolfe's Guitars

As a young aspiring guitar student, I remember lusting after a red semihollow Gibson in the display case at Dee Wells Music Studio. That one evokes the same feeling. The color is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I like the black speed knobs, but I don't have a problem with the tophats. The gold blends well with the wine.

Enjoy!!!! :thumbsup:

I like the black speed knobs, but I don't have a problem with the tophats. The gold blends well with the wine.

Cool story!

I agree that the gold knobs look very good against the wine color and the cream binding. When you hold the guitar at arms length and look at the knobs, that is all the human eye can see within the eye's field of view and it all looks fantastic. But for me, I also want to look at the guitar as a whole and I want the overall appearance of the guitar to be balanced with everything matching. So, even though the gold knobs look good by themself, I installed the black speed knobs so that the knobs would match the black/chrome/red theme over the whole guitar. Now I think the guitar looks better as a whole. This most recent family photo now shows the guitar with the black knobs.

HeritageFamily_1787x1280.jpg

Very nice collection!

These Marshall boxes look somewhat intimidating - can you ever turn 'em up enough? I suppose that this blows on out of ones shoes at the first power chord? ... and how do your neighbors find that ? ... :-) (just kidding)

Very nice collection!

These Marshall boxes look somewhat intimidating - can you ever turn 'em up enough? I suppose that this blows on out of ones shoes at the first power chord? ... and how do your neighbors find that ? ... :-) (just kidding)

Neighbors on each side moved out and put up the houses for sale. hahaha

Really, they did, but probably not for all the noise my amps or my Harley make.

The Marshall cabinets sound really great but I think I'm still just trying to overcome the mental trauma I experienced as a teenager where all I had was a small solid state amp and I couldn't be heard. Reminds me of the dreams about being chased by a monster and your feet can't move fast enough. Horrible! hahaha Problem solved. This setup is loud enough for me to get arrested. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived