Heritage Owners Club

NGD....H110 Feather

brentrocks

Regarding the tone evaluation of solid body vs. semi solid vs. full hollow body tones, it is important to remember that each will have "different" tone but different does not mean "bad". You can get "good tone" out of any of them but you must fist decide which tone it is that you are most interested in.

For example, if you want solid body tone and you are getting it from a solid body guitar then that is good. But if you have good solid body tone from a solid body guitar but you want hollow body tone, then the good solid body tone becomes the wrong tone... which then makes it bad. Not all "good tone"s are equal to each other.

i was looking at one of those that was for sale a while back. Couldnt get past the master tone set up. But after looking at this one I may be able to get over it.

Hopefully I wont have the funds if that one goes up for sale. She's a beauty!!!

I never understood that design either... They should of treated it just like Gibson did with the SG.

There's just something about a Heritage H-110 . . . !

DetroitBlues, on 03 Dec 2014 - 3:56 PM, said:

I never understood that design either... They should of treated it just like Gibson did with the SG.

Gibson had an LP Special DC with that shape. It's also quite similar to the PRS Mira.

p1_uo0djxhwd_so.jpg

Archived