Heritage Owners Club

A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N Part 2

Thundersteel

Yeah, I bought a H575 Custom as well. I'm doing my part to help stimulate the ecomony!   ;D

That 'a boy!

I haven't tried that one yet. Wonder if it would go over with Mrs. Kuz?

The commerce T-steel, Brent, Kuz, et. al. are doing lately...a man could grow just a tad resentful!     :wink:

Well the skills you showed off playing (possibly the greatest Heritage guitar of all time, might I add) on the SUPER super, have me quite resentful!

Well the skills you showed off playing (possibly the greatest Heritage guitar of all time, might I add) on the SUPER super, have me quite resentful!

Thanks, Kuz!  But as the owner of that guitar, I'd have to observe that your P-90 535 is quite "possibly the greatest Heritage guitar of all time"...not to open that particular can of worms here....  But that's just the thing of it isn't it.  When I think of the dozens and dozens and dozens of guitars owned by the HOC and posted here as pics, sheesh, how many of us would all gladly own and play the overwhelming majority of them?  And how different they all are... man!!!!

Thanks, Kuz!  But as the owner of that guitar, I'd have to observe that your P-90 535 is quite "possibly the greatest Heritage guitar of all time"...not to open that particular can of worms here....  But that's just the thing of it isn't it.  When I think of the dozens and dozens and dozens of guitars owned by the HOC and posted here as pics, sheesh, how many of us would all gladly own and play the overwhelming majority of them?  And how different they all are... man!!!!

Thanks, but I think you missed the mark a little. I'm resentful of your guitarist skills (plus your guitar of course)!

Archived