Heritage Owners Club

Best gigbag for an H555

Ghostbound

While I'd personally never carry a semi-hollow or hollow body in a gig bag, Reunion Blues makes a very robust and beautiful gig bag product.

I spotted Paul Jackson Jr. carrying two of his signature Gibson semi-hollow guitars to a venue in a Reunion Blues double gig bag.

While I'd personally never carry a semi-hollow or hollow body in a gig bag, Reunion Blues makes a very robust and beautiful gig bag product.

I spotted Paul Jackson Jr. carrying two of his signature Gibson semi-hollow guitars to a venue in a Reunion Blues double gig bag.

+1 for Reunion Blues. I don't always use my gig bag, but when I do... it is the Reunion Blues. FYI, they have youtube clips of the company throwing guitars in their gig bags off of a two story windows to the street.

+1 for Reunion Blues. I don't always use my gig bag, but when I do... it is the Reunion Blues. FYI, they have youtube clips of the company throwing guitars in their gig bags off of a two story windows to the street.

Yeah, throwing Epiphones off the building :icon_pirat: Not that there's anything wrong with that!

GB, I went with WolfPack because I couldn't afford a Reunion Blues at the time. I, uh ..... ran over my Wolfpack -- guitar intact!! Not sure what it'd do for a 535, tho'. I ran over a solid body guitar. I'd think either of those two would work so long as you don't leave you guitar in the driveway!

Archived