Heritage Owners Club

Blast from the past...1986 Heritage Collection

brentrocks

I figured you'd snag those.  Cool - thanks for posting the images.  I'd never seen a 480 or 125 - wow.  I do like the idea of a custom order 127 w/maple neck, and 'std' tele appointments (bridge, pickups, controls)...  Were those set or bolt on necks, do you know?

dude!  nice pron!

I've never seen a 125- its like 1/2 melody maker and 1/2 firebird.

wonder if its a bolt-on

the headstocks are kind of all over the place. I do like the fendery-looking stat one. That would be nice on a firebird shape

I figured you'd snag those.  Cool - thanks for posting the images.  I'd never seen a 480 or 125 - wow.  I do like the idea of a custom order 127 w/maple neck, and 'std' tele appointments (bridge, pickups, controls)...   Were those set or bolt on necks, do you know?

the 127 is a set neck...i had one for a short time

dude!  nice pron!

I've never seen a 125- its like 1/2 melody maker and 1/2 firebird.

wonder if its a bolt-on

the headstocks are kind of all over the place. I do like the fendery-looking stat one. That would be nice on a firebird shape

there was a 125 on ebay like 6 months ago...i believe it was a set neck

I dropped out of the bidding on those at $20.  Sorry to have bid the price up against one of my HOC brothers!

i'm sorry John, you should have told me you were bidding...i'd have let you have them

They made a bass?? Cool!  8)

Yeppers. Ren had his at the PSP. Several of us got to play it. And it is sweet. Don't know if it's stock or not. But it was a player, for sure. I would love to find one. Wonder how many they made?

i'm sorry John, you should have told me you were bidding...i'd have let you have them

No problem, man.  I routinely bid low on Heritage memorabilia that I don't already have.  I've got catalogs, framed ads, etc.  But if I can see that another bidder is responding to my bids with some enthusiasm, I usually let the item go.

Brent,

The pictures look cool and its good to see the h-125 included. It is a set neck guitar and mine is as light as a feather.

Thanks for posting those,

y2kc

I've been into Heritage guitars for about 15 years now and I've never seen an H-125 in person.  I think it's a great looking guitar.  What color is yours?

Very cool pics. Always like to see some of the more historic/memorabilia stuff. Remember seeing at least one Stat and maybe a 140 or two in the late 80s - early 90s .... if I knew then what I know now about Heritage guitars ....

Thanks for posting the collection.  :) 8)

cheers always, eh

Joel

Archived