Heritage Owners Club

Share your Pictures. H-150 Deluxe Model " One of my Favorite models"

The title says alot, I really like this model which has been run sequentially for 25ish years, Sadly this model was tracked by the late Floyd and that information was lost so.... While still able to spec out the Ltd Ed. aspect has been lost and new builds will not include that sequential number.

I am hoping that there will be a bunch of your fellow members willing to share snapshots. I will start with just a tiny bit of bait and keep this topic going as she slows naturally.

First off... Everyone needs a rescue, here is mine! Rescued naked it the raw and brought back to life with the assistance of Pete Moreno Guitar clinic!

AM%20Fisheye%20Heritage_zpsfnbodara.jpg
AM%20WalkingGuy_zpserokv9yc.jpg

IMG_20130801_101359_zps81449ee4.jpg
Love that Multiply binding... As received
UnfinDeluxe004.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title says alot, I really like this model which has been run sequentially for 25ish years, Sadly this model was tracked by the late Floyd and that information was lost so.... While still able to spec out the Ltd Ed. aspect has been lost and new builds will not include that sequential number.

I am hoping that there will be a bunch of your fellow members willing to share snapshots. I will start with just a tiny bit of bait and keep this topic going as she slows naturally.

First off... Everyone needs a rescue, here is mine! Rescued naked it the raw and brought back to life with the assistance of Pete Moreno Guitar clinic!

AM%20Fisheye%20Heritage_zpsfnbodara.jpg

Awesome photo! Your model has a matching flamed headstock... but I didn't think that it was one of the staple features of the Heritage 150 Deluxe, was it?

I thought the features were:

1) multi-ply binding (including neck and headstock)

2) ultra top

3) scarfed 1-piece mahogany back

4) chrome hardware

Am I off in left field?

Here is a pic of my eagerly anticipated incoming 2006 Heritage 150 Deluxe:

Heritage%20150%20Deluxe%20Flame_zps34m1m

S_C

Remember, best cigar is not bigger.... :D

This is mine;

First sight;

uxmprw7z8ljg9ggbejqc.jpg

yqpvmespmqz1sj8ldusm.jpg

And 4 years later; Add ring, remove HRWs cover maybe next step change the knobs with metal ones again, i like metal knobs, and replace roller bridge alot of people said '' its absorb the sustain.. '' also now the sustain is enoght and better than alot of Gibsons ( My friends toys, this baby not toy.. )...Actually my plan sell this guitar and build new guitar; maun body, maple cap, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, Alnico 2 neck, Alnico 5 bridge humbucker, tune o matic bridge, same neck profile on this baby... Yeah i like maple neck feel on my telecaster but like maun body tone, not too clean and not too gain... midle of it... And dont think body figure.. Maybe super strat or surf

I like jazzmaster body design need only a bit thick.. My mind work like this picture;

qMApzV.jpg

Mp12j7.jpg

This baby need some curve on top and a little magic touch... :)

But i like this guitar

1623574_10151941396873663_433829954_n.jp

1606997_10151939682588663_1654728260_n.j

1904243_10151941413418663_1724708783_n.j

1779856_10151941404408663_692404219_n.jp

Here are some of my H150 Deluxe Ultra pictures from the gallery.

'10 H150 Deluxe - OSB detail

'10 H150 Deluxe - OSB

'10 H150 Ultra

The standard features of the ultra include what SouthernCanuck listed plus a wood pick guard. Early years' Deluxe models also included the matching flame maple headstock overlay.

My Deluxe is fitted with Seth Lover pickups.

I like it without but I am in a small group I am sure. Standards have always been without binding ,that was for custom models. Years ago gib did a run of splinted models for the on line stores they had a bound headstock and a crown in the middle . To me it looks generic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My latest acquisition. Has the matching pickguard, never installed. No holes. Has aged (vintage) tuners and aged pickup covers. I don't know if it was ordered that way or not. Looks a little odd with the bright nickel bridge and tailpiece, but not enough so that I'd change either.

post-15804-0-61366700-1459385997_thumb.jpg

post-15804-0-78528200-1459386008_thumb.jpg

post-15804-0-14223000-1459386025_thumb.jpg

Awesome photo! Your model has a matching flamed headstock... but I didn't think that it was one of the staple features of the Heritage 150 Deluxe, was it?

I thought the features were:

1) multi-ply binding (including neck and headstock)

2) ultra top

3) scarfed 1-piece mahogany back

4) chrome hardware

Am I off in left field?

S_C

Here is the last factory layout that I have for the model.

Keys- Multi bound body

- Belly Scarf

- Head Veneer

- Duncan Pickups (at a time when Shallers were standard equipment, not Duncans)

And of course there are a bunch of options that could be added!

0e380560-ca9e-4d69-ad68-10aca23c2ee6_zps

Whoa, Maestro. That is one seriously beautiful instrument! She's going to make all your other guitars jealous :)

Archived