Heritage Owners Club

Who got the Heritage Millennium H-155 at the Detroit Guitar Show Today?

Emmitt O.

Gang:

Went to the Detroit Guitar Show today and as you'll see in the picture from the entryway, there was one fine looking Heritage H-155 Millennium series guitar there. I picked it up and looked at it for a few seconds, then went to make a tour of the other booths. By the time I got back, someone had bought the guitar and taken it out of the hall.

I was just wondering if someone from the board here got that guitar. If so, congratulations. That's a fine looking guitar.

In this picture, it is on the right hand side of the frame, a little below center. Beautiful guitar.

width=600 height=450http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/Garstguy/2008WinterGuitarShow1.jpg[/img]

Take care.

Emmitt O.

Stars stand out!  :wink:  Great shot Emmitt. 

Looks like we may have a new member soon.  I can see some dude sitting at his computer and learning about this forum.  He clicks and sees this thread and his guitar. 

Wait a minute.... isn't Brent trying to get rid of a couple of guitars? 

Emmett~ Great photo of a hotel ballroom full of fellow guitar freaks!  Damn, how did I miss that one? ???

Can you give us any information about that tiny amp in the front left of the frame?  It has the zig-zaggy color fabric with light wood cab.

Hey Guys, How's It Goin'? Good to see you around Dick Seacup. We missed you at the MI Jam.

Anyway, I can't tell you anything about that zig-zag amp. I saw it a couple of times as I passed by, but never got close enough to inquire about it. I'm more of a guitar shopper than an amp shopper.

The Millenium H-155 had an asking price (are you ready for this?) of $1275. I thought that was a great, low price and was interested for myself. However, when I went back to take a closer look at the guitar, it was gone. GONE!!! So, someone got a good deal and a great guitar. I did pick it up out of the stand it was in and it was pretty light. I really liked the guitar a lot.

I later ran into a fellow with a "The Heritage" guitar case and asked if that was the Millennium in the case. He said it wasn't. It turned out to be Rendell Wall's brother who was trying to sell an older H-130 model (one pickup, one knob). Interesting fellow and we chatted for a few minutes.

Other than that, if you have any other questions, please fire away.

Take care.

Emmitt O. (Owner of a fine, antique natural H-576)

Bob:

Sorry, he did not offer to open the case of that H-130. He gave me this for a description:

1. 1 pickup

2. 1 knob

3. White Color

4. Hardly played

5. Trying to sell it

And that's about all he said about the guitar. Sorry, I just didn't see it.

Take care.

Emmitt O.

Hey Guys, How's It Goin'? Good to see you around Dick Seacup. We missed you at the MI Jam.

I completely forgot about the MI JAM! :'(  I really should just man up and buy another Comanche, oooh, or maybe an El Toro!, and stop in to the GBLDP more frequently. Did Ren's brother say what he wanted for the H-130? I would imagine it's a single-pup version of the H137, but who knows. Sounds interesting.

Archived