Heritage Owners Club

New Mesa Triple Crown Series

gpuma

• 2 weeks later...

When an amp manufacturer with the history and wherewithal of Mesa releases a model titled KingSnake, it's got to be good!

Man, you're 39?!!! Next year it will be time to cash in for good and get that one room condo in clay county. Sorry about your luck. I'll PM you my bequeath info. Somebody's got to rock the venom out of that beast!

Edit:

Pressure: should you extend your stay beyond the upper limit of 40, remember - man invented dollies for a reason. Whatever it takes to get there!

Dollies are for girls. Go to the gym like I do and you will be able to pickup heavy amps and load drums all day long with ease....

Pressure: should you extend your stay beyond the upper limit of 40, remember - man invented dollies for a reason. Whatever it takes to get there!

Dollies don't work. I rolled it over to the stairs and despite all my begging and pleading, it won't jump up to even the first step! I do hear that they work better going down. Only a slight push is needed.

I'll never own another Mesa amp for as long as I live, well, if someone gave or willed me a Mark II C+ Simulclass I'd have it, but Mesa Boogies tend to be difficult to repair, and that is an absolute deal breaker. Too bad, some of them sound very nice. So I put them in the class of a hot girlfriend with bipolar depression, the effing I get isn't worth the effing I'll get.

So now I favor Ceriatone, RedPlate...and Allen builds. The more you dig about 'em, the more you'll dig.

My Milwaukee dolly purchased a few years ago at Home Depot with big flat inflatable tires and a second set of 4 inch swiveling wheels for laydown use does work going up or down stairs. Neener, neener now I'm a weiner, my back has been trashed from decades of dangerous outdoor jobs in hazardous work environments. Sciatica sucks, and my fave painkiller will get me fired at work if it shows up in a random piss test. Greatly miss my macho nut sack driven younger days of physical badassity. I used to use the weight room for body building and fitness, now it's more like physical therapy at the gym.

With some rigs at gigs I've wheeled it in with the head and cab ratchet strapped to it, stood it up and left it in place, hooked up cables, and got busy. A nice dolly is a great strap on tool...

Archived