Heritage Owners Club

NGD - H-157W - Honey Lemon

golferwave

Jealous!

Merry Xmas, enjoy your new toy!

Every time I see this color and model it makes me wonder IF one of my special orders had an impact on this models finish and design... I had asked for an Antique Amber finish which the recipe appeared lost with the passing of Floyd, sent a few photos of my Gary Moore as sample with a do your best wishes... This color appears the result, I also asked for a matching flamed headstock veneer with a Black Logo I had ordered for a build for Conneazoo(Carl). Gonna keep it short, Pete Farmer rocks, Love their concept, here is a picture of my special order!
20160610_183654_zpsnpzdfscu.jpg
Look similar?

Merry Xmas, enjoy your new toy!

Every time I see this color and model it makes me wonder IF one of my special orders had an impact on this models finish and design... I had asked for an Antique Amber finish which the recipe appeared lost with the passing of Floyd, sent a few photos of my Gary Moore as sample with a do your best wishes... This color appears the result, I also asked for a matching flamed headstock veneer with a Black Logo I had ordered for a build for Conneazoo(Carl). Gonna keep it short, Pete Farmer rocks, Love their concept, here is a picture of my special order!

20160610_183654_zpsnpzdfscu.jpg

Look similar?

Nice concept, plus bone nut. What was the upcharge for your #001?! :P

#1 and #25 actually have a higher premium, there is actually 3 gradient scales in this series with the latest numbers up to 24 being the most affordable.

Guy, If the Honey Lemon color is your baby then I say ... well done! - There is an old saying about the quality of a product being remembered long after the price is forgotten, but this pricing scheme is somewhat confusing. I can maybe see a premium for the first and last of a limited run, but the ones in between? that's a new concept for me. I'm just going to enjoy this awesome instrument.

Beautiful guitar, congrats. If anyone is an informed judge of Heritage 150s/157s, it's Golferwave, so, if you are pleased with the quality of the new production, that speaks volumes.

Thank you Larry. I'm humbled by your testimonial. I do love my 150's and 157's.

I realize the new owners need to make Heritage Guitars a profitable business. But maybe it wouldn't seem so ostentatious if they never revealed the basis for the low serial number up-charge. It sounds very "Henry J. Gibson-esque". Just set a limited edition MSRP/MAP price for all of them and first come, first served. There is always a natural demand (by consumers AND dealers) for low serial numbered special editions.

Guy, If the Honey Lemon color is your baby then I say ... well done! - There is an old saying about the quality of a product being remembered long after the price is forgotten, but this pricing scheme is somewhat confusing. I can maybe see a premium for the first and last of a limited run, but the ones in between? that's a new concept for me. I'm just going to enjoy this awesome instrument.

It is not my color... I believe it something they came upon trying to recreate one of Floyds colors.

As far as price, #005 is still cheaper than others in the run... Your dealer must have missed this in the Release literature the factory sent all dealers.

It is not my color... I believe it something they came upon trying to recreate one of Floyds colors.

As far as price, #005 is still cheaper than others in the run... Your dealer must have missed this in the Release literature the factory sent all dealers.

John asked the rep on June 25th where they were in sales of the run and the rep told him that they were "about halfway sold out" This would lead a person to believe that the early numbers were gone. To my knowledge he wasn't given an assigned number, but he was given a price, which was exceeded by $350.00 on the bill.

Archived