Heritage Owners Club

How about a 2010 Calender shoot at the PSPII?

Kuz

I think Ron would be most qualifed to shoot the pics (of HOC Guitars only please, nobody wants to see our bellies and sweaty T-shirts).

I think Ron is planning on coming to the PSPII, but if not I have the photo gear (not as much talent) to shoot the guitars.

Then we can figure who is going to digitally develop them (again I could, but others are probably equally qualified).

Then to "Shutter Fly" for what $10/calender.

So who is in?

that is a great idea...if we end up at the farm again, there are lots of cool backdrops for pics

Well crap Brent there is grass just about anywhere :rolleyes::P

But seriously, I never thought of all the great backdrops that beautiful barn would have. Even if PSPII isn't at the barn we might need to swing by to say hey to Mom & Dad, have a quick 1 hr photo shoot, and then go to the next fun filled event.

I was NOT at the farm but I can attest to the quality of the set for photos~

and that of course was best shown by Ron's fine gallery.

I'd chomp at the bit to not only buy one of the calendars, but be involved in helping in a photo shoot.

Its a great idea.  Just think of how cool of a charity item that'd be?

Maybe charge $20 bucks and give a sum of money to a beneficiary that Heritage employees suggest?

I was NOT at the farm but I can attest to the quality of the set for photos~

and that of course was best shown by Ron's fine gallery.

I'd chomp at the bit to not only buy one of the calendars, but be involved in helping in a photo shoot.

Its a great idea.  Just think of how cool of a charity item that'd be?

Maybe charge $20 bucks and give a sum of money to a beneficiary that Heritage employees suggest?

Very nice idea.

Another might be to return the favor and have our small some go towards an employee so they can afford to build their guitar.

Or 

Use the money to help fund the PSPII (although I think with a modest input from volunteers we could fund it ourselves and put the money to some good use)

Archived