Heritage Owners Club

Dr. Z "mini Z-Fest" July 29th

On Saturday, July 29th, I will be having a "small gathering" of people from the Dr. Z Amp Forum at my place to try out some of his new gear that will be coming out as well as the rest of his line-up.  I have "several" Dr. Z Amps here in the Ann Arbor "MuZeum" (Don't laugh Steiner at the word several)!  And Dr. Z himself (Mike Zaite) will be trekking up here from Cleveland to introduce his newest products.  If you've ever wondered what all the talk about Z amps is, here is your chance to try some out.  Guys like Brad Paisley, Steve Miller, Joe Walsh, and John Fogerty can't all be wrong about the Z product line.

Here's a pic that will give you an idea of the type of Zs that will be available to try out.

If you're interested in attending just drop me a note and I'll send you the address and other particulars.

IMG_0725-1.JPG

15 hours ago, Jaguarguy said:

On Saturday, July 29th, I will be having a "small gathering" of people from the Dr. Z Amp Forum at my place to try out some of his new gear that will be coming out as well as the rest of his line-up.  I have "several" Dr. Z Amps here in the Ann Arbor "MuZeum" (Don't laugh Steiner at the word several)!  And Dr. Z himself (Mike Zaite) will be trekking up here from Cleveland to introduce his newest products.  If you've ever wondered what all the talk about Z amps is, here is your chance to try some out.  Guys like Brad Paisley, Steve Miller, Joe Walsh, and John Fogerty can't all be wrong about the Z product line.

Here's a pic that will give you an idea of the type of Zs that will be available to try out.

If you're interested in attending just drop me a note and I'll send you the address and other particulars.

IMG_0725-1.JPG

For the ones fortunate enough to be in SE MI, this is an opportunity to play some stellar amps.  By a few, Jaguarguy must divide by 10.  He has more top-shelf amps than most of us have ever owned - combined.  I was fortunate to get there before covid hit.  Akin to PSP, when I finally walked out, I couldn't wait for the next one.  The members on the Z-talk forum are every bit as personable as the folks here.  See you there!

Archived