Heritage Owners Club

Tim Pierce Heritage Video

Anthony

Yep!  Saw this Saturday about five minutes after Tim Pierce posted it.  I was floored, but not so surprised.  Wanted to post it immediately but with the HOC site in absentia....  This is a must-watch for us.  And as the owner of a Custom Core...well, I'm no Tim Pierce.

• Like 1

Tim Pierce is a Pro's Pro Guitarist.  Nothing is ever flashy, but everything is perfect for the application.  He has said before is working on trying to play faster and he really is not a shedder at all.  I believe many on this forum could play faster than Tim.  BUT he can play over any chord progression and have the perfect melodic solo.  He doesn't play the same old tired licks, but is imaginative and melodic.   I love TP's playing and he seems like a really super guy. 

He is also an adamant proponent of new guitars overs vintage guitars.  He says new guitars (including PRS) play better, have better intonation, and sound just as good as vintage guitars.  He believes we are in the golden era of guitar making and I absolutely believe he is correct.

It doesn't surprise me that he loves Heritage Guitars along with other new company's builds (Heritage, Collings, PRS, Harmony, Novo, ect....   Great video Tim! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Kuz said:

Tim Pierce is a Pro's Pro Guitarist.  Nothing is ever flashy, but everything is perfect for the application.  He has said before is working on trying to play faster and he really is not a shedder at all.  I believe many on this forum could play faster than Tim.  BUT he can play over any chord progression and have the perfect melodic solo.  He doesn't play the same old tired licks, but is imaginative and melodic.   I love TP's playing and he seems like a really super guy. 

He is also an adamant proponent of new guitars overs vintage guitars.  He says new guitars (including PRS) play better, have better intonation, and sound just as good as vintage guitars.  He believes we are in the golden era of guitar making and I absolutely believe he is correct.

It doesn't surprise me that he loves Heritage Guitars along with other new company's builds (Heritage, Collings, PRS, Harmony, Novo, ect....   Great video Tim! 

Amen!  Been a youtube fan for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve always like his videos and abilities and of course I like this one. I also like that he put a plane Jane painted standard in the video too. Showing the other end of the spectrum is nice, there is still a great guitar available if you can’t afford the high end. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, sorry for posting the same video.  I didn’t see yours and probably need to start using my glasses these days.  Great video!   I saw another one where Tim was playing the same guitar and suspected it was a heritage.  Lucky guess.