Heritage Owners Club

Quick Clip of My Band Closing a Show (H550)

tsp17

That’s my H550 into a Milkman The Amp 100 which is on the pedal board (out of vision). Vintage Raezer’s Edge Twin 8 cabinet.  

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0e4Gdtkn0SUUU0HBy9DQ0TP0g

Doesn’t count as a “Heritage Sighting” since it is me, but I haven’t been here at HOC much for a while so I thought I’d post and get back into the fray.  Missed you guys and gals.

Edited by tsp17
  • Like 3

All Blues, one of my favorite tunes to run around on!  A few of us did it a couple of times at PSP's.  And I get a night out, but I wish audiences could be a bit more attentive.  550 sounds (and looks) really nice!  Thanks for posting, Tad!

13 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Nicely done, Tad.

Thanks old friend.  Was a fun gig.  That H550 is a wonderful instrument.  Feeds back less and sounds great.   Great to have a regular again. We play there once a month.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, yoslate said:

All Blues, one of my favorite tunes to run around on!  A few of us did it a couple of times at PSP's.  And I get a night out, but I wish audiences could be a bit more attentive.  550 sounds (and looks) really nice!  Thanks for posting, Tad!

Thanks pal.  Yes, folks are chatty, it is that kind of place.   but at least they are there.  To keep them tracking with us I try to sprinkle in a little banter, some “name that tune” or “what movie is this from?”  Sometimes it works, mostly not though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1