Heritage Owners Club

Please respond!

LH575

All,

So, I have a H575, a beautiful guitar from 5 feet away.  Up close, issues - See my previous topics.

I have sent this "new" guitar back to Heritage for repairs once, on my dime.  They sent it back, still had issues.

I talked to Vince.  He said he'd make it right.  That was last month.  My bad for not sending it back ASAP, but it was not a priority due to family stuff.

So, I emailed Heritage about sending it back again last week.  Ren replied within a few minutes with the shipping address, which I asked for.

When I talked to Vince last month, he gave me Heritage's UPS account, told me to send it back on that account.

I tried, no luck.  This was last Friday.  I emailed Ren and asked for help, told him my situtation - want to send it back, with Heritage paying the shipping (ok'd by Vince last month).  No Reply.

Tried again, copied Vince.  No Reply.

Tried again, same thing.  No Reply.

One week later (today), three emails that were not responded to.

Still have not heard back.

I'm sending back on Monday on my dime ($50-$100, this is the second time).  I'm a bit annoyed.

Was Heritage in this week?  Was anyone home?  Has anyone had any correspondence with them this week?

It is at the point that when I send this guitar back, I don't want to see it again.

I just want a H575 with no quality issues.

Opinions?  Feedback?

Thanks fellas,

LH575

Heritage responds a LOT better to phone calls than to emails. As Paul P said, try calling them instead of emailing them.

You may also want to call Lane Zastrow. I had similar issues several years ago with an H157 I used to have, and after a couple of calls to Lane, Heritage straightened everything out to my satisfaction.

Lane Zastrow

Heritage Sales and Marketing

Lasar Music Corp., 500 Wilson Pike Circle, Suite 204

Brentwood, TN. 37027

Phone: (615) 377-4913

Heritage responds a LOT better to phone calls than to emails. As Paul P said, try calling them instead of emailing them.

You may also want to call Lane Zastrow. I had similar issues several years ago with an H157 I used to have, and after a couple of calls to Lane, Heritage straightened everything out to my satisfaction.

Lane Zastrow

Heritage Sales and Marketing

Lasar Music Corp., 500 Wilson Pike Circle, Suite 204

Brentwood, TN. 37027

Phone: (615) 377-4913

+1 on that! And don't be shy about calling him, either. Lane will get right to it. He has helped me when the boy's took an unexpected hiatus. Fixed it right up.

Question related to this post....

Are new instruments shipped to dealers from K-zoo or do they go to Lane in Tenn, inspected and then sent out?

Shipped to the dealers straight from the 'zoo.

I'm starting to wonder about whether you are possible to please?

Heritage stands by their products.  Is this just a case of "you can't please everybody.."

You wanted a response, that's mine, based on what little I know.

Don't be mad at me.

I could be wrong, has happened before.

I have always had my best luck calling, but with that said I have recieved e-mails with 72 hrs. It always helps if you let them know you are an HOC member- we have some leverage :wink:

I would love to read about the specific issues that haven't been addressed at the factory. Could you list what wasn't fixed?

Also could you send pics of the issues in question?

Thanks.

All,

Thanks again for the replies.  The issues that I have with the geetar are in another thread.  I didn't mention them here because I don't want to flood the board with issues on one guitar.

Without laying it all out again, the guitar originally had some issues - cracked pickguard, plating partially worn away in the pickup, stain on the binding, stuff like that.  Cosmetic.  The big thing is that the frets are poking thru the binding on the fretboard in several places.

Anyways, please don't reply about the issues, they've been discussed in another thread.

I wrote this one last night to find out if the Heritage crew was on site this week, as I had trouble getting in touch with them, and to bring attention to a lack of reply to my emails to them.  It worked, the vendor and Vince got back to me today.

Anyways, no need to reply to this again.  Guitar goes back Monday.

Thanks again for the input!

Archived