Heritage Owners Club

Big (wine) Red 535 arrived!

Heritage525

Much to my surprise, my new 535 is wine, transparent red!  Lots of intererting grain, VERY nice guitar!  Plays great, had band practice last night, GREAT TONE from the Golden Age pups!  Super playability, great low action.  Not a flaw on the guitar. 

A few questions that y'all may be able to help me with.  On the sticker in the "F" hole, several things are hand written on it that I am not totally sure what they mean.  First, accross the top of the Custom Shop sticker it says: 535/ TR WR.  I'm assuming (thanks to Brent) translucent, wine red.  On the bottom it says #5.  Does this indicate it was a custom run of the wine color for a certain guitar shop?  The guy I bought it from got it from the orginial owner, who got it from a shop in Dallas, TX.  Any ideas???

Im sorry, being lazy!  I am changing the pup rings to black (had cream, looking strange!) and put black knobs instead of the amber.  Will get pics soon!! 8)

I just don't know if we can believe you anymore. ;D

Probably playing the guitar instead of taking pics. The way it should be!!! 8) :police:

BTW. Hertiage525, When are you going to post some pics of that damn guitar?  :P

The label says TR/WR, which I assume means translucent wine red.  It also says #5, which makes me think it was a special run of sorts.

Yep, those were the ones that they put the extra tone into!!! 8)

Archived