Heritage Owners Club

H-137 Prices

smurph1

I guess I will just enjoy my 140 for now..I'm just gassin for that P-90 tone..If the economy starts to turn around, my boss wants to put me on full time..If that happens, then I may be able to scratch that H-137 itch..LOL..My LP BFG had a sweet P-90 in the neck position..Those pickups are so flexible..I used it for Rock, Blues, you name it..I've heard people say they are one trick ponies, but if you work with em you can do almost anything..

Thanks for the tip on the 2nd Edition..I would Definitely want the Lollars..

Ah.. then Graham. Sorry, Graham, if you read this. Remembering names is a terrible weakness of mine.

I think he'd rather be called Edward than an Englishman! If I'm not mistaken, Graham is from "down under". And don't EVER call Graham if you don't have at least an hour to kill!  :) Can I get a witness?

I think he'd rather be called Edward than an Englishman! If I'm not mistaken, Graham is from "down under". And don't EVER call Graham if you don't have at least an hour to kill!  :) Can I get a witness?

Pretty certain Graham is, in fact, English.  And yep, he'll talk on the phone!  But when I was having problems with the custom order Super, I found it very reassuring that someone at the dealer was willing to have an actual conversation with me, on the phone, as opposed to giving me the brushoff.  Graham, if you're reading, very much appreciated!  Thanks!

Pretty certain Graham is, in fact, English.  And yep, he'll talk on the phone!  But when I was having problems with the custom order Super, I found it very reassuring that someone at the dealer was willing to have an actual conversation with me, on the phone, as opposed to giving me the brushoff.  Graham, if you're reading, very much appreciated!  Thanks!
Oh, I enjoyed the conversation. Real nice fella.

Yep... I spoke with Graham a few weeks ago and he was sort of frazzled at how busy he was. He was also talking up those Swart amps. Give me a passionate guitar salesperson anytime... I can relate.

I appreciate the heads up on the 137..Thanks..I'm dreaming though, only working 20 hrs per week..So maybe later..It's a goal I can shoot for..Meantime I'll just play the 140 and smile..

Archived