Heritage Owners Club

Enjoying my new toy!!!

brentrocks

Hey Brent way to go  :D

Are you having an Allman Bros moment there, or maybe Gary Moore ?  ;D

Seriously though what kind of amp are you going through ?

LOL...i'm having a whatever i can play decent at the moment, moment....lol

that is a peavey 100 watt head through a boogafunk 1x12 cab and a BBE sonic maximizer

that is a peavey 100 watt head through a boogafunk 1x12 cab and a BBE sonic maximizer

I just picked up a 482i Sonic Maximizer last week. Use it wth a Vox Tonelab-I really notice the clarity-even get much fuller sustain even at lower volumes.

My buddies get the same look on their faces when I cut the cheese.  We have a new rule..........

Nice looking guit-stik.  It will save you money on Chiropractor bills. 

That strobe light reminded me of what my youngest daughter told my wife after she heard us play, "when you see kids playing on TV it is really "old guys" playing in the back ground."  We have a strobe too but it is only used for drunken air hockey matches. 

I just picked up a 482i Sonic Maximizer last week. Use it wth a Vox Tonelab-I really notice the clarity-even get much fuller sustain even at lower volumes.

that is the same one i have...arent they great!!

brentrocks:

Kudos for posting the pic!  Bold move.  I think everyone else on this site enjoys the faceless anonymity.  On a forum, that anonymity allows us to be who we aren't.  We all need occasional reinvention.  When I saw the pic and read your funny, self-effacing comment, I thought, "Yep, in one way or another, that cat's all of us!"  Although I've never played with Jeff....  Next time, though,  I want to see the strobed series of pics, taken in a dark room...and I know you've got a fog machine and some spandex somewhere!  Thanks for your upbeat postings! 

brentrocks:

Kudos for posting the pic!  Bold move.  I think everyone else on this site enjoys the faceless anonymity.  On a forum, that anonymity allows us to be who we aren't.  We all need occasional reinvention.  When I saw the pic and read your funny, self-effacing comment, I thought, "Yep, in one way or another, that cat's all of us!"  Although I've never played with Jeff....  Next time, though,  I want to see the strobed series of pics, taken in a dark room...and I know you've got a fog machine and some spandex somewhere!  Thanks for your upbeat postings!   

thanks Slate

i'm a people person...love talking to people, and meeting new people....that is what playing the guitar and doing guitar deals on the internet have done for me.  I have made friends all over the world!  It seems like a cool, layed back group here.

But...no fog machine and no spandex!!! ;D

brentrocks:

<--  Look, I put my fat butt in my avatar.  ;D

Get your rock on Brent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a fan.

Could you give us some information about the socks? I'm wearing slippers while playing at home because I find it hard to push those buttons on my pedalboard with just my socks on. Looks like you've gone beyond that point, so I'm rather curious.

Could you give us some information about the socks? I'm wearing slippers while playing at home because I find it hard to push those buttons on my pedalboard with just my socks on. Looks like you've gone beyond that point, so I'm rather curious.

i'm not an FX kind of guy....so i dont so a lot of petal pushin, so socks do me good....i'm dressed for comfort :) :)

Nice guitar, love a smoking sunburst  - can allmost feel the bend and hear the sound from your performance. But what about your wife - can she stand the way your embrasing the git whitout feeling jealous  ;)

New to the forum - what other models do you have, and can you tell the difference (feel/playingwise) between the sizes of the H140 and the 150 shapes?

Rock on

Nice guitar, love a smoking sunburst  - can allmost feel the bend and hear the sound from your performance. But what about your wife - can she stand the way your embrasing the git whitout feeling jealous  ;)

New to the forum - what other models do you have, and can you tell the difference (feel/playingwise) between the sizes of the H140 and the 150 shapes?

Rock on

Thanks Jorgen!!! ;D

My wife understands my obsession w/ guitars, its a great hobby, i'm no EVH...but i have a lot of fun!  I do have a H 170 on the way that i bought monday, i'm very excited!  I think the biggest difference for me is the weight.  My 140 has killer tone and a great feel...the neck is nice and slim.  i used to have a 157 and it was also a great guitar.  i dont think you can go wrong with any Heritage 8)

glad to see you are enjoying it here on the HOC!!!!

Archived