Heritage Owners Club

Incoming...

fxdx99

It's been a funny month...

A few months ago (year?), Brentrocks was fortunate enough to buy a 525 that was once (originally) owned by our own Heritage525. Kuz has one and has provided high praise for his - and what's not to like in a 'thin' 575 w/Lollar P90s, right? So as soon as Brent posts that he's landed this buy, I'm to him with the 'if you EVER decide to sell, I'm your guy...'

And, as a few of us have observed, I thought I'd be hearing from him in a couple of weeks... :)

But months go by and no word and as I posted in another thread I got that Kirn-guit and who contacts me that he's gonna sell a 525?!?!

Yup. Timing is everything. Already a new guitar, the dryer goes out, the tranny goes out... it's only money, right?

But these models don't come up all that often, so how can I pass it up? Can't.

So, not really incoming as I'm gonna pick it up while at PSP2, but I'll be adding an H525 (Heritage #4) to the stable. (smile - 2nd year in a row head home from PSP with one more guitar than came with... not trying to start a tradition, but as traditions go... hmmm...)

And lemmee just say THANKS, BRENT!!! for being a man of your word and a true friend!

Cheers,

Randy

(sorry, no pics to post but there's some pics around here somewhere in the gallery I'm sure).

You are very welcome Randy!

Its funny because i'm actually taking it to Pete, here in about an hour or so for a setup w/ 11's :-)......and then to the T-shitr shop to get the PSP II shitrs....LOL!

Its cool how we can spread the love of these fine guitars amongst eachother....i'm sure i will miss it, but GAS got the better of me AGAIN

Enjoy it man! I'm very happy it is going to a good home and a good friend!

gallery_342_100_35355.jpg

Randy and Brent~

I was too late asking Brent (and Heritage525/Steve) about being next in line for that blonde 525.

So, now that she's being passed on to Randy, I again submit my 'me first' request for a shot at that gitfiddle. A 525 is really the only other Heritage that I'd be interested in...at this time. :)

Finally, congrats to both of you for another smooth HOC transaction.

Tim

Fx and Brent, that guitar has been in the back of my mind since I first saw it on this site. That's a beauty. Sounds as beautiful as it looks, too. Very cool to keep it in the "community." Congrats, fx! Brent, is that one going to be tuff to part with for you?

I have a new idea. Let's take all the Heritages that we own, and send them off to another member for about 90 days or so. Then they get shipped to another member for another 90 days, and so forth.

That way, EVERYONE can enjoy them! After a few years, they'll end up back where they started. Who's with me?

OK Brent, you go first! B)

TRUST ME, Randy will definitely view the 525 as a life time keeper!

It is one of my favorite Heritages (well all of mine are my Favorite).

If you are interested in the 525 have no reservations, they are amazing!

Another funny thing about this transaction is I am meeting the guy who bought my Sweet 16 for the first time at PSP2 and giving him the guitar there as well!

Here's to returning the favor for the GAS pains Randy with a 2 week teaser shot!

Photo2_458c0-Original.jpg

I've had a few transactions like this here as well. It's nice to see everyone looks after each other here. Still the nicest forum around. ;)

Archived