Heritage Owners Club

Question for Kuz

mark555

Hi Kuz,

Mark555 here. What is the correct name for the finish on your stunningly beautiful 535 with P90's? That is the sunburst I have been waiting for all my life!

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi Kuz,

Mark555 here. What is the correct name for the finish on your stunningly beautiful 535 with P90's? That is the sunburst I have been waiting for all my life!

Thanks,

Mark.

i'm not KUZ, and i didnt stay at a Holiday in express last night either...it is RED WINE BURST....very nice color!!!

And let me just add.... I had the delight of seeing and playing that stunning piece just last week, and John's pictures do not capture the color and depth of the finish on that guitar! It is remarkable!

And let me just add.... I had the delight of seeing and playing that stunning piece just last week, and John's pictures do not capture the color and depth of the finish on that guitar! It is remarkable!

YS - Does an object have to be markable first, before it can be remarkable. Which beckons the conundrum; how does a guitar - oh, never mind...

How's the EL-34?

i'm not KUZ, and i didnt stay at a Holiday in express last night either...it is RED WINE BURST....very nice color!!!

That is INCORRECT.

It is Vintage Wine Burst. It is Marv Lamb's custom color and it's all mine on my 535 p-90 first ever of production guitar.

That is INCORRECT.

It is Vintage Wine Burst. It is Marv Lamb's custom color and it's all mine on my 535 p-90 first ever of production guitar.

But I got to play the prototype 150 that had the finish before it was ever available to anyone. :huh: Hmm, come to think of it, it had prototype ThroBaks on it too. Hmmmmm.

In April I played an anniversary H535 at Kalamazoo Vintage Guitar on Kilgore that had the same burst. It's really something when the sun hits it.

Many thanks Kuz, and any one else for being helpful. I can see into my crystal ball that a nice H150 will be getting ordered in that stunning finish at some not too distant point in the not too distant future, maybe when the $ to £ situation makes an import easier...

Archived