Heritage Owners Club

2001 H-157 Black Beauty...no more remorse baby.

I have just recieved my replacement Black Beauty... after suffering sick sellers remorse for hooking up fellower HOC member Nate with my favorite player, I have finally aquired my replacement.

Expect pics to come along with a full breakdown.

So far... perfect neck profile, lot lighter than my old guitar, great action, gonna try the pickups to see if I keep them or stick in my favorite duncans a Custom custom in the bridge, 59er in the neck.

Heritage count +1.

M.M.

Well... I really only have four that are MUST NEVER SELL guitars.

1991 H140 (this one I just love through and through. The kinda guitar that makes you wanna play.)

Ergo upright (Just too much fun)

1969 Gretsch 6120

1973 Gibson J55

The other ones... I can let go or keep and I wouldn't be too worried. I do hope to let go of the custom and the Ibanez to fund another Heritage some time reasonably soon. Either a 150 or a 137... but it will probably be a 150. Even a 157 if I can swing it.

With my amps... the Vox is a keeper. The POD... that can come or go. It is handy... but that is about it.

Well... I really only have four that are MUST NEVER SELL guitars.

1991 H140 (this one I just love through and through. The kinda guitar that makes you wanna play.)

Ergo upright (Just too much fun)

1969 Gretsch 6120

1973 Gibson J55

The other ones... I can let go or keep and I wouldn't be too worried. I do hope to let go of the custom and the Ibanez to fund another Heritage some time reasonably soon. Either a 150 or a 137... but it will probably be a 150. Even a 157 if I can swing it.

With my amps... the Vox is a keeper. The POD... that can come or go. It is handy... but that is about it.

Barry, if you are serious about selling your Ibanez, check out the Ibanez Collectors World. They have a free classifieds section like ours.

http://www.ibanezcollectors.com/

Good luck.

Thanks! Already been there. Got some idea on what I can reasonably expect to get for it. Likely just 200-300 hundred. Which is fine. Will just have to see. Thanks again!

...and yep.. I am serious.

Waiting to sell the custom until the project I did session guitar work for gets mixed and mastered so I can post it as a sound reference when I put it up for sale. :huh:

sellers remorse has hit me more than once, but I'm keeping the 140 for sure..(bill collectors be da##ed!!) I think if I ever get ahead money-wise, a Strat could be in my future..It would offer a nice tonal counterpoint to the 140..But that could be a year or more away..So I will just enjoy the 140 in the meantime..;)

I have just recieved my replacement Black Beauty... after suffering sick sellers remorse for hooking up fellower HOC member Nate with my favorite player, I have finally aquired my replacement.

Expect pics to come along with a full breakdown.

So far... perfect neck profile, lot lighter than my old guitar, great action, gonna try the pickups to see if I keep them or stick in my favorite duncans a Custom custom in the bridge, 59er in the neck.

Heritage count +1.

M.M.

MM~ First of all, glad you found a replacement for your old Heritage 'Black Beauty'. Oddly enough I once had a Gibby BB (3 p'up) that I missed SO much. Years later a sweet, lightweight Heritage 157 (3 p'up) joined my harem and I have not looked back at that old 11 pounder once. OK, only once...then my back started aching again. ;)

Archived