Heritage Owners Club

Does any one have a Heritage Millenium Limited Edition '00

ronalr

What can you tell me about this guitar......which other model does it compare to? what do you think would be a fair price for it. Would it be good for jazz or more rock .

I have a 06 535 that I really like and would like to add another Heritage to my collection.....I have been looking for a 575 or 550 but this one is available for a decent price I think.

Thanks

Ron

Ron,

My guess is that Millennium Maestro might have one. He has quite a few Millie's. I have 2, myself. Altho' neither are "Limited Editions", and my 2nd one is Custom Ordered. What I can tell you tho', is my Y2K Millie SAE is one dandy guitar. It can cover the "semi" tones (haha) quite readily. And yet can hang with the best of the solid body 150s. It tends to lend itself to whatever genre` I'm pretending to play. It won't have the uber large Eagle hollowbody jazz tone, simply because it isn't that big. It's about the size of the 150s, altho' just a tad bit bigger. Price? Depends, and really only you can judge that. But if it was in really good condition and was in the $1k range, that would be good in my book.

What can you tell me about this guitar......which other model does it compare to? what do you think would be a fair price for it. Would it be good for jazz or more rock .

I have a 06 535 that I really like and would like to add another Heritage to my collection.....I have been looking for a 575 or 550 but this one is available for a decent price I think.

Thanks

Ron

I have one #22,

mine has seth lover pups,

It can dial in any tones from a 535, and a h-150. will feed back if you push it hard but is easy to controll

my only complaint is that it has a 1 5/8 nut (would like a wider nut if I had my choice)

#6 sold through elderly ( a little beat up) for I think around 1600.00 I thought it was a great buy.

mine was for sale. then I went to maken music in chicago and played some tom anderson guitars, and a suhr, and some dusenbergs, and some other great guitrs... now my millie is no longer for sale.. nothing they had compaired..

Got 2 here!!! if I had more money I would be looking for #3....and on and on....

everyone here likes to compare them to the 535...I dont. These have solid wood tops, not laminated plywood....ask anyone what that will do for sustain and tone!. As far as Jazz -Rock, these guitars play anything but if your a loud ass rocker... the Seths are not wax potted and are not the best in really loud situations.

Not for sale!

You can always send me a Private message. I will always answer and may even call, I love talking shop!

just got dun playing the millie, and watching top chief, some how while I was watching and playing I figgered out santana's Oye Como Va, It was so easy.. the millie is a dream to play, no finger pressure, low action, verry responcive..

just got dun playing the millie, and watching top chief, some how while I was watching and playing I figgered out santana's Oye Como Va, It was so easy.. the millie is a dream to play, no finger pressure, low action, verry responcive..

that is SO much fun to play..

can't wait for the next time we can play together Bob.

hey to the family from me..

ray aka chico

so Ronair... how did that offer go? are you in the "MILLIE MOB" as Bob elegantly stated

M.M. "2K"

not yet...they would not budge off the price but I am still thinking about it...price seems fair so I am counting my change jar B) Will let you know something this week.

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Ron

i had #028 & wish to <insert fave deity here> i still did. bought new @ Blue Note in Berkeley for just under $2000, sold during last layoff (ca. '05 or so) for $1600. tried to find new owner, but alas...

it was about the size of my Les Paul (also sold), weighed about 7 lbs. or so, had Seths. very versatile guitar, used for jazz and Allmans-style bluesy rockin' stuff...

:glasses10:

Archived