Heritage Owners Club

My Alex Skolnick Heritage has come home!

Restlessgypsy

Congrats!!!

I think you are the first HOC member to have ab AS signature 150.

I bet it sounds killer.

And don't mind these guys about the weight. All my 150s are around 9.5lbs. Yea need that weight for that low end rumble!!!!

Nice catch!

That's a rich-looking axe. I may be in the minority here, but the pickguard really adds.

Pretty hard to find a better looking guitar than that. What a beauty! Congrats.

That's a rich-looking axe. I may be in the minority here, but the pickguard really adds.

I'm with you, I think it makes a nice contrast to that deep, dark finish. Really makes it look sophisticated and ties in nicely with the headstock binding.

I waited about 13 weeks, but its here and it feels and sounds Amazing. Heres a pic. The weight feels good, the SD 59's , the action .. whooo..

Nice looking axe. Which dealer did you get it through? I saw one a short time ago here in Louisville. It had just come into the shop and was already sold. I don't think they had even gotten to going over the setup or anything.

Nice looking axe. Which dealer did you get it through? I saw one a short time ago here in Louisville. It had just come into the shop and was already sold. I don't think they had even gotten to going over the setup or anything.

I ordered it through Steilberg instruments in Louisville. They had it for about a week and a half before i was able to go get it.

That's the one. Mick showed it to me when I stopped in to see what was new. They had just gotten 3 or 4 new Heritages in, including the Roy Clark and the 555 with Bigsby.

Yeah, Mick was very helpful, i had actually began talking to him about this Guitar last year, and he kept me informed as to its devolpment. They have a nice store there.

The Guitar weighs in at; if my scale is right , right around 9 -9.5 pounds. The color is OSB. When i submitted the special order, i sent a photo of Alex playing one of his prototypes with Testament in Cincy below, and asked for "that"

Its not the same color, but i'm very happy with it. This is more what i was looking for, but now that i have it , i wouldn't change a thing.

Alex doesn't have the pick guards and he removes the pup covers as well. ( what i am told ) I was told i could remove the pup covers, but more than likely the pups will be black or zebra.

Alex responded to a message i sent him, he said, he hopes i like it, and to bring it to a show for a "Real" signature anytime. That would be with TSO in Dec.

P1020087.jpg

The Guitar weighs in at; if my scale is right , right around 9 -9.5 pounds. The color is OSB. When i submitted the special order, i sent a photo of Alex playing one of his prototypes with Testament in Cincy below, and asked for "that"

Its not the same color, but i'm very happy with it. This is more what i was looking for, but now that i have it , i wouldn't change a thing.

Alex doesn't have the pick guards and he removes the pup covers as well. ( what i am told ) I was told i could remove the pup covers, but more than likely the pups will be black or zebra.

Alex responded to a message i sent him, he said, he hopes i like it, and to bring it to a show for a "Real" signature anytime. That would be with TSO in Dec.

P1020087.jpg

That would be uber cool!! Get his siggy on the inside of the control cavity, etc. Most excellent.

We get TSO with Al Petrelli. Great show. But he doesn't have a Heritage Signature guitar. :thumbsup:

Archived