Heritage Owners Club

A sign from God!

High Flying Bird

Last Wed. night I saw an "H" on the floor of the room we jam in.  The 3 of us who own Heritage guitars feel fast and prayed to this symbol.  It has been there ever since.  We got to talking and two of us have seen this on toast recently and the other, by chance, found this on the bottom crust of a pizza.    Tonight I got a few pictures of it.  Bow down infidels!

http://www.ronwarren.com/h/index.htm

width=318 height=480http://www.ronwarren.com/h/img_6512_std.jpg[/img]

I ask those critics of the "H" tailpiece: would the devine have thus reflected his truth through ebony? 

As a "critic" of the "H" tailpiece, I must state: clearly, not...!  The "truth," the divinity, to which you refer would not have transmigrated through an ebony tailpiece, as it does the more temporal and pellucid "H" tailpiece; that "truth" would have been inherent within that piece of ebony!  A resident and enduring "truth," if you will.  We should concern ourselves less with those truths which we see "reflected" and thus subject to the whims and distortions of bending light and more with those immutable truths within....                          I know, I know....       :uwp:   

inherent, resident, enduring, immutable ... and indistinguishable from the shadow of the music stand.  Say what you will, I'm taking this as a big +1 from above on the righteous glory of the "H" tailpiece...esp. in chrome, which I always suspected was the more blessed of the hardware metals.

indistinguishable from the shadow of the music stand.  Say what you will, I'm taking this as a big +1 from above on the righteous glory of the "H" tailpiece...esp. in chrome, which I always suspected was the more blessed of the hardware metals.

It is in knowing the shadow that we understand the nature of light....  And for cryin' out loud man, what church, other than General Motors, and not even them anymore, chrome plates its icons???

Probably enough of this mumbo jumbo....  I think Seacup's probably the only one got it right, anyway.      :-[

Guitartman, you almost got it right.  I had the camera set to use it's self timer and I was holding a Stweart McDonald catalog to make a little extra shade. 

"I ask those critics of the "H" tailpiece: would the devine have thus reflected his truth through ebony?"  I say yes but not through a visual sense.  The lord works in various ways.  His truth comes in many and complex forms. 

Kaz, I think your friend needed a guitar that could hold up to his gigging environment.  If you had handed him an Epiphone he may have killed you with it.  Kind of like I felt at the Gibson store in Nashville.  "Would you like to play this guitar, sir?"  "No thanks, I have a Heritage and kids at home." 

Kaz, I think your friend needed a guitar that could hold up to his gigging environment.  If you had handed him an Epiphone he may have killed you with it.  Kind of like I felt at the Gibson store in Nashville.  "Would you like to play this guitar, sir?"  "No thanks, I have a Heritage and kids at home." 

I would have no desire to see that store down in Nashville. If I wanted to see a store full of overpriced Gibsons, I'd go to GC-which I can barely stand walking into anyway-but at least it's closer to home.

If I was in that shop in Nashville and  heard a salesperson say  "Would you like to play this guitar, sir?" I would be tempted to respond, "Where's the nearest ATM and do you have a bathroom?. "Reason I ask is, it would save us both a whole lot of time if I could just draw several thousand dollars of my hard earned cash from the ATM, take it into your bathroom and directly flush it down the toilet!"

Archived