Heritage Owners Club

I'm Sorry I Sold It !!

slider313

I had an H150 with several upgrades--graphite nut, Tone Pros hardware, Rio Grand pups--it was the best sounding guitar I had. Why did I sell it? Stupidity!

I sold an H157 to a fellow forum member recently--I miss that one, too![

I also have sold other guitars that I never should have, but that brand isn't welcome here!

My first 535 custom ordered from Jay...

Super Flame Maple...

Almond Burst...

Bound Peg Head and F Holes...

Trapezoid Inlays ala H-150 or Les Paul...

Seth Lovers...  I wanna say I was the first... they certainly weren't a standard upgrade back then...

Neck shape patterened after my '59 Flame Top RI...

Dang, should have never let that one go...

:'(

I had this blue H147CM a few years ago and I'm wishing I had never sold it !!

What one Heritage have you sold that you wish you could buy back ??h147.jpg

dont feel bad, because every time you sell one, that means that someone else gets to enjoy it ;D

due to my recent activity and what transpired this morning,  i may be selling one in the near future???....get used to it, i'm quirky that way!!!

I've never sold a Heritage that I bought.  Now, I could tell you about a Newburgh-era Steinberger, a helluva Hamer Studio FM, a G&L Comanche, ASAT Classic and ASAT Junior...<sigh>  I finally realized that my best bet is just to not sell anything.  My wife disagrees. 

I can't really say I am sorry for getting rid of any guitar. 

I am having second, third, fourth, etc.... thoughts about selling my old 535.  If a sale falls into my lap so be it.  Otherwise it will sit at my folks house except for a couple of days a year.  What a tough position to be in! 

I suspect if I ever sell my H157 I'll regret it. Unless I can find a similar top and color in an LW. Then it's gone!! Already got a Norlin boat anchor. Had no clue the 157 would be in the same range. Other than that, I can't think of any guitar I've sold that I just had to have back. I do, however, miss my Marshall JCM900 4102.

Archived