Heritage Owners Club

Family Photo

ronalr

Been reading the post about the nut problems, so I took all 3 out to double check mine (I am sure I would have noticed but...) :wacko: and all were fine..so I took a family photo....the 1990 H-157 Black Beauty....the 2002 H-575 (bought from a HOC member) and my 2006 H-535 (bought new from my local dealer)....my color question is on the 535...inside it says ALMSB....I assume that is Almond Sun Burst??....but I can not find those initials on the web site color chart.....I love the color of it though no matter what........Like I said the 535 I bought new and got to try it in person...but the other 2 were bought on line with just the pictures to go by....I have also bought 8 PRS...all new and all on line just by the picture and description and every one has been perfect....set up just right out of the box...I only live an hour from the PRS factory so I could take them there personally If I had any problems.....just lucky I guess buying on line....but with the great prices and no tax and free shipping it makes it hard for me to buy a guitar locally......any way here are the pictures...one day I will take pictures outside and see if they come out better :D

1-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

Excellent , your pics make me want to grab a Heritage right now.....!!!

I agree with you on the Almond Sunburst.... it has to be that.

I too have had good luck with on-line buying, knock on wood...

Great Pics, I think I'd pick up the 535 with the morning coffee... but then again the 575 looks inviting... :D

I've got a 157 Tuxedo, so I know that one rocks...

Those are gorgeous. Definitely ALSB, with an "M" added at no extra charge. And they make a really nice range of colors, sitting there together! I think it's great that you're leaving some room on the right (as we face them) for something in an even lighter finish - maybe Vintage Sunburst? Good planning! :D

Thanks all for the compliments....they play and sound great and all have their own distinct feel and tone....gotta love Heritage...now what next?? :o

G&L Legacy. Maybe an S-500, to cover the Single Coil side. Older model with 3-bolt neck!! Should be good to go. :o

Oh, and let me echo the others. Those guitars are gorgeous.

Archived