Heritage Owners Club

My box of newspapers arrived today!

kbp810

My box full of newspapers finally arrived today! - unfortunately it appears that the shipper crumpled them all up though...

What's even worse is it appears they might have put some sort of case like object in the middle that took up some space, so in the end the box wasn't "completely" full of newspapers after all...

post-1459-1267242454_thumb.jpg

post-1459-1267242461_thumb.jpg

post-1459-1267242471_thumb.jpg

My box full of newspapers finally arrived today! - unfortunately it appears that the shipper crumpled them all up though...

What's even worse is it appears they might have put some sort of case like object in the middle that took up some space, so in the end the box wasn't "completely" full of newspapers after all...

Upon further review, this wasn't my box full of newspapers at all. What was inside was the absolute best packing job I have ever seen!

The case and guitar were completely packed in with newspaper, cardboard, and even a little bubble wrap - and I mean it was packed SOLID!

BigBob, looks like it arrived in very well traveled condition and everything was exactly as you had described it

It arrived around 1:30pm and I gave it a good 8 hours to warm up before beginning the unpacking efforts - this is an amazing sounding guitar and I could not be more grateful for having the opportunity to own it :huh:

post-1459-1267242542_thumb.jpg

post-1459-1267242555_thumb.jpg

post-1459-1267242563_thumb.jpg

Upon further review, this wasn't my box full of newspapers at all. What was inside was the absolute best packing job I have ever seen!

The case and guitar were completely packed in with newspaper, cardboard, and even a little bubble wrap - and I mean it was packed SOLID!

BigBob, looks like it arrived in very well traveled condition and everything was exactly as you had described it

It arrived around 1:30pm and I gave it a good 8 hours to warm up before beginning the unpacking efforts - this is an amazing sounding guitar and I could not be more grateful for having the opportunity to own it :huh:

that is one good lookin box im the one who bought one earlier in the week mine is a sunburst 87 model. killer sound. im a bluegrass picker qand i am totally amazed at how much punch these boxes have. mine will never leave. i feel like a loner on this forum with only an acoustic to talk about but a lucky loner nonetheless!!!!! congrats dude

Thank god.. I always worry when I ship a child out.. I hope you like her as much as I did. I only hope the one I build will be as big and loud as her..

Can you smell the ocean in the case, she was my daytona for the weekend guitar.

Enjoy.

Archived