Heritage Owners Club

H137 Korina

MatZen

I was wondering how many in the HOC owned one of the little gems and what they thought. I received mine and I am really just blown away by this guitars tone. It is unquestionably the loudest guitar I have ever heard unplugged and just resonates for days. I have compared it to what many think are some pretty damned good guitars I've acquired over the years and the difference is unbelievable. The P-90's just kill and have incredible characteristics which I have not encountered with my numerous PRS McCarty soapbars or my Gibson R4's and R6's (all are gone now). This one stays and the P-90 search is over! So glad I opened my eyes (and ears) to Heritage Guitars!

IMG_7053.jpg

it is funny you post that guitar...one time when i was down to Heritage, Charlie was finishing up a 3-P90 Korina H 137 with traps, bound head and MOP headstock inlay....looked just like yours

it is funny you post that guitar...one time when i was down to Heritage, Charlie was finishing up a 3-P90 Korina H 137 with traps, bound head and MOP headstock inlay....looked just like yours

That one sounds interesting...

This one certainly looks like a rocker. Nice look.

I was wondering how many in the HOC owned one of the little gems and what they thought. I received mine and I am really just blown away by this guitars tone. It is unquestionably the loudest guitar I have ever heard unplugged and just resonates for days. I have compared it to what many think are some pretty damned good guitars I've acquired over the years and the difference is unbelievable. The P-90's just kill and have incredible characteristics which I have not encountered with my numerous PRS McCarty soapbars or my Gibson R4's and R6's (all are gone now). This one stays and the P-90 search is over! So glad I opened my eyes (and ears) to Heritage Guitars!

IMG_7053.jpg

Hi and welcome to the HOC, that one is a real looker !

Don't have a Korina 137 myself but I do have this one that I received a few weeks ago. I also find the sustain to be very good indeed.

gallery_328_8_1655.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

Hello Mattzen..Welcome to the Cult!! That's a beaut..p-90s RULE!!

What a great guitar! This is absolutely the best P-90 guitar of it's type made! Mine sustains amazingly well even though it is a mahogany one, I had the neck made to the dimensions of a 50's LP and it is one of the best guitars I have ever owned. It also has a stopbar and of course the best P-90's out there (Lollars) It is a credit to the guys at Heritage that they will build so many different models now with P-90s. If you get a chance to try an H-530 you will be amazed! I have never heard so much tone come out of a guitar and that is a fact. Thanks guys, keep playin'

post-1849-1267750450_thumb.jpg

What a great guitar! This is absolutely the best P-90 guitar of it's type made! Mine sustains amazingly well even though it is a mahogany one, I had the neck made to the dimensions of a 50's LP and it is one of the best guitars I have ever owned. It also has a stopbar and of course the best P-90's out there (Lollars) It is a credit to the guys at Heritage that they will build so many different models now with P-90s. If you get a chance to try an H-530 you will be amazed! I have never heard so much tone come out of a guitar and that is a fact. Thanks guys, keep playin'

post-1849-1267750450_thumb.jpg

just a quick Hijack, Hey Dennis you'r in port orange. I surf in Wilbur by the sea all the time, I'm gonna look you up the next time I head down probably in the next couple of weeks..

Now back to that cool Korina gitfiddle

Hi and welcome to the HOC, that one is a real looker !

Don't have a Korina 137 myself but I do have this one that I received a few weeks ago. I also find the sustain to be very good indeed.

gallery_328_8_1655.jpg

I caught your guitar when I first registered. Love the old fashioned burst!

I have one. Big fat neck and rings loud unplugged. P90s and Korina work very well together.

The neck certainly has something to do with it. I was suprised by the chubby lil bugger! Not overwhelming - just big enough to know it's there and sustain for days.

Welcome to HOC Matzen. That is a beautiful 137. I came very close to buying it's twin a couple of months ago, but it just didn't work out.

Not trying to be an enabler but it is still available. :huh:

just a quick Hijack, Hey Dennis you'r in port orange. I surf in Wilbur by the sea all the time, I'm gonna look you up the next time I head down probably in the next couple of weeks..

Now back to that cool Korina gitfiddle

My shop is in Edgewater, we moved 2 years ago. a few miles south of Port Orange. 2914 Hibiscus Drive 32141

Thanks,

Dennis

I love my 137 DC Deluxe....i was playing it today.

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...

In the forests of the night

What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?

WOW! What a Gibb spanker THAT axe is! (drool!)

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...

In the forests of the night

What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?

WOW! What a Gibb spanker THAT axe is! (drool!)

thanks bro.....you come to PSP III and you can play it :huh:

Archived