Heritage Owners Club

What Model Heritage is this?

rjs1

I think that is an H537. Out of production. But pretty darned cool for a big jazz box.

edit: Could be a 576. They look very similar. Probably the same series, with one being the "upgraded" version.

What Model Heritage is this?

Why that's the model you ought to buy! That's a cool guitar!

I think that is an H537. Out of production. But pretty darned cool for a big jazz box.

edit: Could be a 576. They look very similar. Probably the same series, with one being the "upgraded" version.

Not a 576! 576 has a stop tailpiece, rather than a trapeze. Not a 537, either. They had a thinner body than the 576, more like a single-cut 535. Somebody will chime in on this....

Custom-ordered H-576 with bail tailpiece from 1990s?

Here's a lefty 516 ... the cutaway looks shallower.

Sure does,Paul. The body of the guitar in question is a 576 body, and the appointments: bound headstock, block inlays, bound "f" holes, are all just like my 576. The only difference is the trapeze. Custom order 576, with the trap?

Sure does,Paul. The body of the guitar in question is a 576 body, and the appointments: bound headstock, block inlays, bound "f" holes, are all just like my 576. The only difference is the trapeze. Custom order 576, with the trap?

from the Gallery, '89 Catalogue p5

gallery_10_153_2993586.jpg

Looks like a 576 for sure.

Ahem!!! A 576? Really? ........ hmmmmm. ;)

Well Folks, I hope you do not mind the quiz but I had to do it.

A lot of good guesses here and some very close but Blue Ox hit it right on the head.

This is an H-576 and is marked so inside on the label.

I bought this new in 1994 and had no idea what I was getting other than a really cool guitar. I guess the store ordered it custom with the bail (trap) on it. I never seen another like it.

I have learned a lot from this forum and thanks to all who post their comments on the HOC!!!

BoB

Well Folks, I hope you do not mind the quiz but I had to do it.

A lot of good guesses here and some very close but Blue Ox hit it right on the head.

This is an H-576 and is marked so inside on the label.

I bought this new in 1994 and had no idea what I was getting other than a really cool guitar. I guess the store ordered it custom with the bail (trap) on it. I never seen another like it.

I have learned a lot from this forum and thanks to all who post their comments on the HOC!!!

BoB

Extrordinary guitar.... and good quiz... ;)

Archived