Heritage Owners Club

H-150 w Seth Lovers- 30 second sound clip of some rockin out

Kazwell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the signal chain?

VOX Tonelab ("UK Modern" Amp matched with VOx 4 12" cab and Treble Boost Pedal emulations-w some chorus and reverb) stereo out to BBE Sonic Maximizer into Fireface 400 external sound card -firewire into PC running Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition Software. No internal effects used in software.

Thanks for the comps guys.....

500 yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

Mercy mercy mecry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY I DID SOMETHING IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Got it now...

Absolutely bleedin' Amazin...

Just one question... Reference our Ad-HOC song of which you are a pivotal contributor.

I seem to recall a sort of Creedence Clearwater based track has been proposed. Possibly along the lines of Proud Mary. Just wondered if this was going to be the solo ;D

Perhaps if you have an MP3 of Proud Mary you could mix it in for us. I'd certainly like to hear that !!!! 8)

I seem to recall a sort of Creedence Clearwater based track has been proposed. Possibly along the lines of Proud Mary. Just wondered if this was going to be the solo

Oh no. this wasn't meant to be anything other than a quick little rock out.

For that song, I would think ,(should it ever materialize) and given I would have the honor to play a solo on it, would be much more low key, yet tasteful.

Oh no. this wasn't meant to be anything other than a quick little rock out.

For that song, I would think ,(should it ever materialize) and given I would have the honor to play a solo on it, would be much more low key, yet tasteful.

Pity... Still if ever you're tempted to mix a solo like that in a Creedence song then I'd ask you to post it here. ;D

Perhaps that's another possibility. Re mixes of some old standards in a more erm... Rockin sort of way. 8)

After all... Eddie Van Halen made a living at it ;D

Also... If you have a web cam, then why don't you video yourself and put it on Youtube. Would be nice to see some serious Heritage playing on there.  8)

Archived