Heritage Owners Club

Are there any Heritage owners of Heritage Acoustic's

Jazzerous

I saw one listed on the bay a while back 87 vintage flat top and wonder if Heritage made any flat tops after that or maybe still do ? If anyone has any pics and description it would be a treat!!!

The first, a 445, is now owned by another forum member. The second is still in my clammy claws. It is a rare 475.

img_2289_std.jpg

img_7455_std.jpg

The first, a 445, is now owned by another forum member. The second is still in my clammy claws. It is a rare 475.

img_2289_std.jpg

img_7455_std.jpg

I have a '90 445 I acquired from another member here - absolutely fantastic acoustic! Clear and loud, terrific tone! A little bit of "mojo" here and there but for me this one's a keeper.

I forget what year they stopped making them (I'm sure someone will chime in with the timeline and info) - but I know they did stop. The guy that made them retired and so I've heard no one else has stepped into his shoes.

In my opinion, if you have a chance to pick one up, do so! I don't think the opportunity presents itself all that often.

post-1459-1272779673_thumb.jpg

I have a '90 445 I acquired from another member here - absolutely fantastic acoustic! Clear and loud, terrific tone! A little bit of "mojo" here and there but for me this one's a keeper.

I forget what year they stopped making them (I'm sure someone will chime in with the timeline and info) - but I know they did stop. The guy that made them retired and so I've heard no one else has stepped into his shoes.

In my opinion, if you have a chance to pick one up, do so! I don't think the opportunity presents itself all that often.

Those are Scweeeeet!!!! Thanks for posting them!! Make note to self !! New hunt is on!!!!!! I'm gonna git my one of em!!!!

I own a 1987 H-480, as Heritage told me one out of max 10. Very nice guitar. Pickguard is not original.post-2061-1273213368_thumb.jpg

That is a nice one for sure. Marv told me that they only made 5 or 6 of the 475. Hell, that makes us kin. :o

The thing that seems to be the common report from Heritage acoustic owners is the tone. KBP is right on about the tone and also the way a Heritage acoustic can meet your style of playing no matter if you play jazz, rock or folk. God, the blues tones a single note can being out!

mine is a factory second that I got from Jim D. after sobbing a tale of woe regarding my Yamaha acoustic that got swiped. it was a factory reject (broken/reglued neck) but it is true as a bell and is the most awesome guitar. guess how I feel about that now?

get one if you can. interesting to read about the count on number of guitars produced of the various Heritage acoustics. the HFT 445, which I have, was the most-produced. I wonder how many were made?

by the way, see the trio pic of the HFT445s in the PSPII photos that HFB took. I can't link to it here.

love mine, it's a part of me. goes w/me wherever i go. my wife can attest B)

Archived