Heritage Owners Club

H535

jmac

Hey!! I'm a new member. Just bought a Heritage 20th Anniversity 150 with Antiquity Pickups. It is a wonderful guitar. I love it so much I have decided to sell some of my other stuff and collect more Heritage Guitars. I will post pictures later.

But need some advice. Found a H535 but the owner has drilled holes to install swithces split the pickups. What do you think?

They come up for sale on this board often..

why not take a wait and see attitude?

by the way, congrats and welcome.

They come up for sale on this board often..

why not take a wait and see attitude?

by the way, congrats and welcome.

You are right.. Why not wait until I find something that is just what I like.

There should be a warning on Heritage guitars that ominously says "you'll be back"

Yeah, I'm just lining up my third Heritage and most of the sigs here lay testament to their GAS inducing properties ;) Welcome to the forum :o

Hey!! I'm a new member. Just bought a Heritage 20th Anniversity 150 with Antiquity Pickups. It is a wonderful guitar. I love it so much I have decided to sell some of my other stuff and collect more Heritage Guitars. I will post pictures later.

But need some advice. Found a H535 but the owner has drilled holes to install swithces split the pickups. What do you think?

Welcome and Hello jmac,

It will be great to see pics of your 150, that sounds like a special one !!

And on the 535, if the switches are installed properly it could offer some cool tone options. And of course it would be better if it's a good deal on it.

But if you are unsure, wait for the one that you are sure on. You will see many that are incredible , so pick the one that you really want.

And on the 535, if the switches are installed properly it could offer some cool tone options. And of course it would be better if it's a good deal on it.

Too true! Look for HS-535 on Youtube and watch Gregor Hilden play one such guitar.

There is a option from Heritage called the V.I.P. switching system which comes in single or double. One is a coil tap and the other is a vari-phase which puts the pickup in/out of phase. So the owner could have just order it that way and if Heritage did it trust me it'll be top notch and won't be a botched job. Have to ask the owner if that is the case. Hope this helps and welcome to our little community.

I bought the 535. It had HWR pickups, phase and pick-up splitting switches installed by Ren Wall. It was set up by Walter Hutchinson , Music Exchange, in Austin Texas. A wonderful guitar. Really fast with lots of tones. It's been played out but for the price I could not say no.. Will post pics soon but looks just like GroovieGuitarGus's post..

I may have to get into a twelve step program for Heritage Guitars. LOL

Archived