Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Withdrawl

ingeneri

So it's been over 100 degrees all last week, and the heat finally broke this weekend for a cool refreshing 95 degrees. The Super and 575's carved tops are tucked safely away in their cases. But man, I miss playing the Heritages on gigs! :occasion15:

It's gotten me really pining for a 525! :occasion16:

So it's been over 100 degrees all last week, and the heat finally broke this weekend for a cool refreshing 95 degrees. The Super and 575's carved tops are tucked safely away in their cases. But man, I miss playing the Heritages on gigs! :occasion15:

Ah the search begins!! Good Luck!!

I hear ya, brother! :occasion14:

So it's been over 100 degrees all last week, and the heat finally broke this weekend for a cool refreshing 95 degrees. The Super and 575's carved tops are tucked safely away in their cases. But man, I miss playing the Heritages on gigs! :D

It's gotten me really pining for a 525! B)

Hey, Matt. A day without justification is like a day without sunshine! Based only on playing Kuz's, they are dandy guitars! Give the good folks in Kalamazoo something to do....

Hey, Matt. A day without justification is like a day without sunshine! Based only on playing Kuz's, they are dandy guitars! Give the good folks in Kalamazoo something to do....

...and, just surviving the heat and humidity of a D.C. summer should earn some serious reward, or justify some serious distraction.

Archived