Heritage Owners Club

NGD!

barrymclark

That guitar is growing on me ... or maybe it's just that I like black and tans. Look forward to a tone report.

You know... my favorite beer is a nice draft Guinness. I have been talking for the longest about having the blue one (the paint isn't in the best of shape and chipped up down to the wood in a spot or two) refinished in the colors of a nice tall Guinness.

Looking at it now, I wonder if that was what REALLY drew me to this finish.

Anyone know where Barry is?

Been some time since he posted......

Did you see a brown truck driving through Atlanta?

We are waiting.............

Guest mgoetting

Barry is in new guitar coma and cannot be reached. Please leave a message.

Guest mgoetting

Apparently he has other things in his life besides us.

Sorry fellas!

I was playing... and playing... and playing...

I have never owned a new guitar that wasn't heavily discounted due to be a scratch and dent.

Through the sale of SEVERAL of my guitars leaving me with just four (weird, eh? JUST four. Geez, anyways...), I was able to get my first straight up NEW guitar with NOTHING wrong with it. No scratches. Not even fingerprints! A quick tune... and I was in heaven. Playing All of Me, Autumn Leaves, Beyond the Sea, Stray Cat Strut, Paranoid and may others.

Maybe you remember that "% of Heritage Funds" tag I had at the bottom and poorly maintained? Well, this is it. :thumbsup:

I can only imagine this is what my 140 MUST have been like when it was brand new. I could have played all night.

The tone is full yet VERY clear. I loved playing through the MicroCube on the JC and Blackface settings.

Dig the pics!

Guest mgoetting
Sorry fellas!

I was playing... and playing... and playing...

I have never owned a new guitar that wasn't heavily discounted due to be a scratch and dent.

Through the sale of SEVERAL of my guitars leaving me with just four (weird, eh? JUST four. Geez, anyways...), I was able to get my first straight up NEW guitar with NOTHING wrong with it. No scratches. Not even fingerprints! A quick tune... and I was in heaven. Playing All of Me, Autumn Leaves, Beyond the Sea, Stray Cat Strut, Paranoid and may others.

Maybe you remember that "% of Heritage Funds" tag I had at the bottom and poorly maintained? Well, this is it. :thumbsup:

I can only imagine this is what my 140 MUST have been like when it was brand new. I could have played all night.

The tone is full yet VERY clear. I loved playing through the MicroCube on the JC and Blackface settings.

Dig the pics!

Okay. Now are you happy?

Good look. Good sound. You're set for life.

Congrats.

I really mean this seriously, CONGRATS on your purchase of your first NEW guitar!!!

I was really moved by your comments and I am glad your first BRAND NEW guitar was a HERITAGE!!!!

I really mean this seriously, CONGRATS on your purchase of your first NEW guitar!!!

I was really moved by your comments and I am glad your first BRAND NEW guitar was a HERITAGE!!!!

Thanks! I am absolutely beside myself!

That trans black is seductive, and combined with that flamed top.. an axe that demands respect.

Congrats on getting one that shows off what the gang in the 'zoo can acheive.

This one carries its heritage well.

Archived