Heritage Owners Club

Ren Wall generosity

Guest mgoetting

Guest mgoetting

I dropped my Sweet 16 off yesterday for Ren to do some fret work and magic on it. He told me it would be done next week. He also told me how to put a tone pot on it and to do it myself to save money.

He called me this morning to say the neck and set up was done and perfect. The crew there was playing it and it was "like butter'. Not only was it done the next day and ahead of schedule, he put the tone control on it gratis. He said the tolerances were tight to install it and he thought after all he should handle. Of course I couldn't agree more.

That's the kind of care that will make me a loyal Heritage customer for life.

I dropped my Sweet 16 off yesterday for Ren to do some fret work and magic on it. He told me it would be done next week. He also told me how to put a tone pot on it and to do it myself to save money.

He called me this morning to say the neck and set up was done and perfect. The crew there was playing it and it was "like butter'. Not only was it done the next day and ahead of schedule, he put the tone control on it gratis. He said the tolerances were tight to install it and he thought after all he should handle. Of course I couldn't agree more.

Mark . . . . to their credit . . . and unfortunately, sometimes to their detriment as well . . . it's a passion first for them and a business second. Ren was more concerned about your guitar being perfect, then he was concerned about how much Heritage could profit by charging you, an HOC member and a Heritage lover, a larcenous amount of money to do something that wouldn't take him or the company too far out of their way to do, as a customer courtesy. Ya gotta love those guysa and their attitudes. We all need to keep singing their praises. Word of mouth willalways help or hurt any business. As it relates to Heritage's products and support . . . . there isn't too much negative. It's almost all positive. Enjoy that Sweetie!!! It's a beautiful thing.

I have experienced some of that generosity as well. That certainly has made me a loyal fan. I mean, instead of getting the Heritage that I did, I could have gotten 5 Ibanezes or something. Ibanez makes great guitars, but I KNOW from experience, they aren't behind their product the way Heritage is. It was worth the dough to know I got a guitar that the men and woman who made it stand behind it and that I get to advertise it.

Hey guys, I know I am preaching to the chior here, but a few years ago a student of mine bought a used 535 win the pick guard missing. He wanted to BUY a guard for it, so I referred him to Ren. The guy got his guard No Charge, and is still a loyal Heritage owner...Thats the kind of thing that makes me so proud of being associated with the bes builders and the best people in the guitar making business....

If I can pile on a bit...Ren helped my guitar tech over the phone with a complex 157 wiring project. (I get burned just looking at a soldering iron!) When the project was done, the 3 HRW's were sounding fantastic in all modes. I sent Ren a thank you note and asked if I could purchase another HRW dotted switch tip for the 157. A few days later the switch tip arrived in the mail....FREE!!

It was a small gesture, but one I will never forget.

Way to go! That's great service, for sure.

Ren has done setup work on my Millie 155, my H150CM, and my HFT445. Afterwards, he insists the "donation" go to the coffee fund.

Archived