Heritage Owners Club

H150

Patrick

Ahhh... so thats what my 575 almost looked like ;)

Great find!

I almost feel like this H150 is as much yours as it is mine . . . .. (ALMOST) If it wasn't for you asking if someone could go and scope out the 575 . . . . I would have never seen it. I appreciate you man!!!

Couldn't be better looking!

How's it play?

It plays really well. I didn't ever think I would find an H150 that plays as well as my R9. But, I've never played a 150 until this one. I was shocked at the weight of this 150. I had to check to make sure that it wasn't weight relieved. It isn't. On a postage scale, it's 8lbs 14 ozs. The neck is somewhere between a '59 and a '60 Gibson LP. The frets are medium size wire. I had forgotten how much fun playing round wound .010s can be. I'm now bending up to the lyrical melody lines of Larry Carlton's "Josie" . . . . where on the round wound .011s on my ES335 and my blonde H535 I need to slide up to the whole step and step and a half rises. The SD Seth Lovers sound great. I have a set of pots and bumble bee caps on order from R S Guitar works. Gonna have my tech drop those in and see what it sounds like with those. It's not pristine, it's got a few minor dings on it . . . . but all-n-all . . . . I absolutely love it!!

Archived