Heritage Owners Club

duaneallen

Anybody got one? I've been gassing for one and want to see if anyone here has one with any pics. I would love to play one again; played one a while ago at Wolfe guitars, but can't remember it well enough. What's the neck like on these?

here are some pics of mine:

DSC00557a.jpg

DSC00564a.jpg

DSC00574a.jpg

h6.jpg

made to my order; neck is what i'd call middle of the road; i didn't specify any neck properties.

get one! ;)

here are some pics of mine:

DSC00557a.jpg

made to my order; neck is what i'd call middle of the road; i didn't specify any neck properties.

get one! ;)

Yeah!! Forgot you had the most recent, custom ordered no less! Hows the body size, compared to a 535? Looks to be the same bod. I'd like to see if they'd do a Prospect sized one. ;)

Yeah!! Forgot you had the most recent, custom ordered no less! Hows the body size, compared to a 535? Looks to be the same bod. I'd like to see if they'd do a Prospect sized one. ;)

bod size is almost identical to gib 335

I just went and listened to the Wolfe's clips of the 530 w/P90s. Wow! The clip with the Seth Lovers sounded darned good with the OD on. But man, that P90 equip'd guitar sounded good clean and on OD. ;)

I have a 530 that I really dig...great tone and feel. Being a full hollow its very resonant, lively and light weight.

The neck is what I'd consider a tweener...not a baseball bat, but not a toothpick either. Very comfortable.

Here's a few pics of mine.

post-799-1280417384_thumb.jpg

530.bmp

530a.bmp

I just went and listened to the Wolfe's clips of the 530 w/P90s. Wow! The clip with the Seth Lovers sounded darned good with the OD on. But man, that P90 equip'd guitar sounded good clean and on OD. :P

i have lost some sleep thinking about a 530 w/ humbuckers!

Larry (eljay) , you created an awesome beauty when you ordered that one..... Can't wait to see it in person at PSP...

And jrfreed... that one of yours has a wonderful vintage look... you may consider putting it in our gallery so we can see larger pics of it...

Skydog had one. Guess he still does. Hopefully he'll chime in.

gallery_194_4_70111.jpg

Thanks Kenny. I am having IP problems here.

I do love this one. Neck is medium type, lightweight, resonant and this is my first with P90s and

I love them. I would encourage anybody to check this model out!

Archived