Heritage Owners Club

Heritage H-150 in Honey Burst

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

YES! I just won a 2005 H-150 in Honey Burst off ebay, at a ridiculous price of $1195. I am en route to Florida next week (sadly will miss the Pilgramage, but next year) and will pick it up saving me $45. I will definitely bring this ax next year as I plan to attend. Cant wait to see the pics of this year.

Will D

Atlanta

YES! I just won a 2005 H-150 in Honey Burst off ebay, at a ridiculous price of $1195. I am en route to Florida next week (sadly will miss the Pilgramage, but next year) and will pick it up saving me $45. I will definitely bring this ax next year as I plan to attend. Cant wait to see the pics of this year.

Will D

Atlanta

Great price!

We want to see a photo please.

Ah.. I just found it on completed listings on eBay.

Very nice... great top and finish.

You will LOVE that one.. it is sweet. :huh:

I think the seller mentioned HRW pickups, but there is a bit of doubt about that.

More likely Duncan '59s or Seths..

None of them a bad pickup in any case.

Let us know if you find out what they are (when removing the strings...)

Ah.. I just found it on completed listings on eBay.

Very nice... great top and finish.

You will LOVE that one.. it is sweet. :huh:

I think the seller mentioned HRW pickups, but there is a bit of doubt about that.

More likely Duncan '59s or Seths..

None of them a bad pickup in any case.

Let us know if you find out what they are (when removing the strings...)

OH , I just saw where the seller changed the pickup description to Duncans... that narrows it down to some degree...

OH , I just saw where the seller changed the pickup description to Duncans... that narrows it down to some degree...

Awesome Guitar! In fact I looked at it as well (and I am in Georgia)...If I may be so bold as to say- if you replace the SD 59's with some Bare Knuckle pups you will be oh so happy...my H150 (Black) has the Miracle Man set and my H 150 (OSB) has the Abraxas set...OMG!

Enjoy!!!! Mark

I drooled over that one too. Thank you for saving me from myself!

That is a beautiful guitar; congratulations!

I really like the flaming up by the toggle switch... you'll have to give us better pics when you have it in hand...!!

Congrats to you Will.

That looked like a nice one. Guess I can remove it from my watch list.

Guest HRB853370

Yes, that is the one. I really didnt need it, but I wanted it and I put a max of $1400 on it and it only went up to $1195, much to my surprise! Yes the top looks lovely by the toggle switch. I will post hi res pics after I get it. Thanks guys for all the compliments and support- sometimes there are good deals out there!!!

Guest HRB853370

Picked up the H-150 in Ocala yesterday en route to Tampa. Its very nice, no marks or blemishes of any kind on the body, top, sides or back. Even the plastic covers on the backside are scratch free. One thing did puzzle me however. The chrome plated pickup covers have some kind of oxidation lines on them that run parrallel to the strings. Initially, I thought that that these "lines" were from acidic sweat. I tried to remove them with a cloth that was treated with glass cleaner, since I had that in my vehicle, but it did not remove them. I may try chrome polish when I get the guitar home, see if that works. Also, the tuning keys must be nickel plated as they are very tarnished also. These are minor issues since the rest of the guitar is close to perfect. It is driving me crazy however to have to play this unamplified for the next 8 days while in Tampa!

Guest mgoetting
Picked up the H-150 in Ocala yesterday en route to Tampa. Its very nice, no marks or blemishes of any kind on the body, top, sides or back. Even the plastic covers on the backside are scratch free. One thing did puzzle me however. The chrome plated pickup covers have some kind of oxidation lines on them that run parrallel to the strings. Initially, I thought that that these "lines" were from acidic sweat. I tried to remove them with a cloth that was treated with glass cleaner, since I had that in my vehicle, but it did not remove them. I may try chrome polish when I get the guitar home, see if that works. Also, the tuning keys must be nickel plated as they are very tarnished also. These are minor issues since the rest of the guitar is close to perfect. It is driving me crazy however to have to play this unamplified for the next 8 days while in Tampa!

You don't have to play it unamplified.

I am using an iGTR while on vacation. http://www.google.com/products/catalog?rlz...ed=0CDQQ8wIwAg#

It works pretty well. I believe the early devices had some manufacturing problems. Mine works well. It even has some special effects to fend off boredom. I use my mp3 player earbuds and a five foot guitar cable. All of that easily fits in the guitar case compartment. You can pick one up at a Guitar Center.

Archived