Heritage Owners Club

Hi I am new, just bought my first heritage and love it

JimRhesus

Hi all,

I have just bought my first heritage over here in London england.

I play a kind of sonic youth dirty/clean sort of thing at my 2007 525 PTD does a great job!

Now it says custom shop on the inside on an orange sticker.

Does anyone know what PTD stands for.

It has a bigsby if this helps at all?

serial number is X 28405 does annyone kow any history about her?

I think she is best guitar i have ever owned.

Is she a one off with a bigsby n this colour? (translucent wine red)

Interested to hear any comments!

Jim

Hello and welcome ,JimRhesus

It sounds like you are really appreciating the Heritage quality in your 525... you'll fit right in here.

And let me be the first to... ask for pics.. we love to see all of the different Heritage guitars out there.

Because they are a small shop , handmaking a low volume of instruments, they do a lot of custom features on their guitars.

So you don't see a whole lot of the same thing from them.. lots of possibilities really are available.

Show that guitar... Pics please.

Hello,

this is actually her.

The photos were from the shop she must have been in before someone imported her to the uk but the serail number matches

http://www.buffalobrosguitars.com/images30...5ptd/index.html

There will be some live shots posted in the next few weeks.

These guitars are rare in england, I am thinking of coming to the usa to buy a couple I want a black les paul custom (not sure on the product number) and the H 555 also in black.

love the color. have fun!

Welcome to the HOC..That's a BEAUT!! P-90's too..Enjoy..By the way the Heritage "Les Paul" type model is called a H-150..We like to think of them as the "Real Les Paul".. ;)

Hello,

this is actually her.

The photos were from the shop she must have been in before someone imported her to the uk but the serail number matches

http://www.buffalobrosguitars.com/images30...5ptd/index.html

There will be some live shots posted in the next few weeks.

These guitars are rare in england, I am thinking of coming to the usa to buy a couple I want a black les paul custom (not sure on the product number) and the H 555 also in black.

Hi Jim,

Heritage are brought into the U.K. by www.highendguitars.co.uk of Nottingham.There's a substantial list of models available,with illustrations. I've been playing Heritage since 1986,when I bought my C140CM in Hull,Yorkshire.In 1988,I bought an H575,same place.I still have both these superb guitars.There is a little resistance to Heritage in the U.K. The 'Badgers' still want Gibson here,and miss out on some of the world's best guitars.

So,welcome to the Heritage owners club,a great place to make friends,chit chat,and find out about things 'Heritage'

Peter Alton Green. ( Not Albatross ! )

post-1702-1281726414_thumb.jpg

Just a thought on the PTD.If they use the Gibson type abbreviations, it could be P (P90) T (Thin) D (Double pick up )

Any thoughts anyone ?

Just a thought on the PTD.If they use the Gibson type abbreviations, it could be P (P90) T (Thin) D (Double pick up )

Any thoughts anyone ?

I was kinda thinking that too. I haven't seen this designation applied by Heritage, but I can see a shop doing this on their tags.

I know when Heritage uses a P they normally mean Poplar.

Guest mgoetting

Any thoughts anyone ?

Makes sense.

Archived