Heritage Owners Club

Is this a green light to buy?

crocane

The more I read posts from married guitar players the less marriage sounds appealing!

I agree. I recently dropped $2000 on an Axe-Fx Ultra and had to answer to NO-ONE. No guilt trips, excuses, deals, explantions, begging or any of that nonsense was neccesary.

BTW I'm now convinced it was the best music related purchase I've made.

Hmmmm...my wife lets me buy anything I want!

Heck, 3 amps in 3 weeks, and she didn't even bat an eye! She just says, "It's your money!"

thats kinda how it is in my house too...as long as the house payment gets made each month ;)

Heck, 3 amps in 3 weeks, and she didn't even bat an eye! She just says, "It's your money!"

That is cool , of course. but there are lots of different situations that folks can be in....

There are many people nervous about money and finances in general right now. Some of it is dependent on what business you make your money in.....

And if your mate is stressed , it's cool to calm the waters rather than add to the stress.

Buy it, and tell her you bought it for her!

Right On!!! Its all about Her!!!

-Or-

Buy it, and tell her you bought it for her!

Holy frijoles Man! 3 fantastic amps!!!

Tell her it's her's works here too!

Holy frijoles Man! 3 fantastic amps!!!

Tell her it's her's works here too!

In my house, that works with wine, not guitars.

Well, I bought it yesterday and didnt have to sleep on the sofa so I guess I am good. I'll try and post pictures of it but I have not done that before so I dont know if I can figure it out.

Congrats.. and I'm sure that you'll figure out the pic thing...

There are a couple of ways of posting them depending if you want to download the pics from your computer to here. ( then pics then display small , but can be clicked on to enlarge )

Or , if they are downloaded elsewhere, or if your put them in our gallery.. you can post them larger in your post by copy and pasting the link and using the Insert Image button above where you are typing to post.

Can't wait to hear more ( and see more ) about your new axe.

Archived