Heritage Owners Club

heritage manufacturing question

eljay

hello, everyone! a week ago tonite we was havin' El-Shindigo Grande at the barn.

this question just came to mind: who is responsible for final inspection of completed guitars at Heritage? does one (or more) of the founders give each instrument the OK to ship? i didn't think to ask during the tour . . . :huh:

failing mind wants to know. regards, eljay

p.s., i did an avatar

hello, everyone! a week ago tonite we was havin' El-Shindigo Grande at the barn.

this question just came to mind: who is responsible for final inspection of completed guitars at Heritage? does one (or more) of the founders give each instrument the OK to ship? i didn't think to ask during the tour . . . :huh:

failing mind wants to know. regards, eljay

p.s., i did an avatar

Do you remember the young guy with the goatee at the barn from Heritage? He told me he worked final inspection.

Do you remember the young guy with the goatee at the barn from Heritage? He told me he worked final inspection.

He does in fact do a one of the final inspections. But, the last guy to touch and clean a guitar before it is put back in its case and packed for shipping is none other than the indomitable Mr. Bill Paige. As he cleans all of the smudges and finger prints off of the guitar, he also gives it the absolute last and final look

That young man is Tylor Westra. I talked to him quite a bit at Parsons St. and at the HOC, nice guy.

He said he is one of the final inspectors on builds and said he is not the most popular guy in the shop

when he has to send one back. Just comes with the QC territory.

Archived